|Address||91 John F Kennedy Park, Bessbrook, Newry|
|Price||Offers over £120,000|
- Bright and well presented 3 bedroom end-terraced house.
- Ever popular and well established residential area just off the Millvale Road Bessbrook.
- Location very convenient to the Newry’s main transport network and all local amenities.
- Small rear extension which has provided a modern fitted kitchen and separate dining room.
- Mains gas central heating.
- Double glazing.
- Solar photo voltaic panels fitted.
- This property greatly benefits from its private driveway for off street parking.
- Rear view of the historic Craigmore Viaduct and surrounding area.
- Will suit discerning first time buyers and investors alike.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Hardwood glazed door and side screen. Carpet laid to floor. Staircase with metal balustrades and timber handrail. Wall lights. Telephone pt. BT Openreach modem.
3.86m x 3.83m Semi-solid oak flooring. Picture rail. Wall lights. TV pt. Front aspect.
2.97m x 3.47m Semi-solid oak flooring. Rear aspect.
5.48m x 2.17m High and low level cream fitted kitchen units with glass display. Integrated electric Zanussi double oven, Indesit ceramic hob with a stainless steel fan hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for fridge. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. uPVC glazed rear exit door. Light fittings.
Cupboard and Hotpress. Rear aspect.
Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic.
1.68m x 2.14m White suite comprises a bath with an electric shower fitting and curtain rail; WHB & WC. Wall cabinet. Part tiled walls. Part wood panel. Tiled effect vinyl flooring. Front aspect.
2.95m x 3.55m Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
3.94m x 2.18m Built-in wardrobe. Carpet laid to floor. Rear view aspect.
3.05m x 3.14m Cupboard containing gas boiler and light fitting. Carpet laid to floor. CO detector. Rear view aspect.
Living accommodation extends to approx 97 sq m gross external as per LPS.
Satellite and fibre broadband connectivity available at this location.
Enclosed private gardens ideal for family enjoyment and pets.
Block boiler house / storage.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Solar photo voltaic panels fitted, not connected, potential to provide a rebate on electricity costs.
Fitted window blinds and carpets included in sale.
Estimated domestic rate bill £670.12 as per LPS.
Tenure - Assumed freehold or long leasehold (999 years less expired term)
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING - In order to comply with regulations we must carry out customer due diligence on both Vendors and Purchasers. Customers must provide identification (ID), proof of current address and proof of funds in order to make an offer to purchase.