|Address||9 Liska Manor, Liska Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £159,950|
- Excellent 4 bedroom semi-detached house located within a sought after residential area just off the Dublin Road.
- Cloughoge Primary School, Newry’s main transport network, city centre and all local amenities are within easy reach.
- Bright and well appointed living accommodation with numerous stylish quality features, this property will appeal many discerning buyers.
- Tiered rear garden with patio area ideal for outdoor relaxation and family enjoyment.
- uPVC double glazing plus uPVC fascia and soffit.
- Security alarm system.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Ideal purchase for those seeking a good quality home in a desirable location on Newry’s south side.
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC D62
Entrance Porch / Vestibule
Hardwood front door. Front aspect. Tiled floor. Storage cupboard / cloaks with electrical consumer unit contained. Front aspect.
Tiled floor. Feature staircase painted white with carpet laid to. Toilet off.
White wash hand basin & wc. Tiled floor.
4.58m x 3.61m Feature open fireplace with granite surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Tiled floor. Feature double French doors leading to dining area. Telephone pt. TV cabling. Main light fitting. Front aspect.
5.71m x 3.43m Stylish high and low level cream gloss fitted kitchen units and breakfast bar finished with attractive stone quartz worktops. Integrated electrical appliances include a stainless steel / black oven, microwave oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Gas hob unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Grey laminated wooden flooring.
Recessed spot lighting. Feature sliding patio doors to rear. Brushed chrome light switches and sockets. TV cabling. Doors to hall and lounge. Rear aspect.
Landing with carpet laid to floor. Hot-press. Access to attic.
3.45m x 2.79m Laminated wooden flooring. Roller blinds. Rear aspect.
2.78m x 3.2m + recess. Laminated maple wooden flooring. Roller blinds. Rear aspect.
2.12m x 1.7m White suite comprises large walk-in shower unit with thermostatic Mira shower fitting, wash hand basin and WC. uPVC wall panels to shower unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Spot lighting. Fan. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 (Main)
3.6m x 3.38m Carpet laid to floor. Feature solid oak fronted fitted wardrobes and dresser unit. Wooden Venetian blinds. Front aspect.
2.1m x 2.1m Laminated wooden flooring. Wooden Venetian blinds. Front aspect. Suitable for use as a study or office space.
Living accommodation extends to c.102sq m (1100 sq ft).
Satellite and high speed fibre broadband connectivity available.
Good size site with laid to lawn gardens, west facing rear enclosed garden
with flagged patio, and raised laid to lawn area.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Large timber shed and standard shed included.
Security alarm connected to large timber shed.
Brushed chrome light switches and sockets in kitchen.
Carpets, light fittings and fitted blinds included.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.