|Address||72 Camlough Road, Bessbrook, Newry|
|Price||Guide price £100,000|
- Detached cottage style bungalow in own private grounds for sale.
- Property has been disused for some time and is in need of renovation.
- May be suitable for redevelopment and or extension subject to planning permission.
- Ever popular location convenient to Newry's main transport network and situated opposite the grounds to Derrymore House, National Trust.
- Single glazed timber windows.
- Vehicular and pedestrian access to site with gates.
- Good size plot circa 0.3 acres.
- All enquiries to agent.
- CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS 30th September 2021.
Lounge - 4.12m x 3.2m Front entrance door. Fireplace.
Bedroom 1 - 3.2m x 2.88m. Off lounge.
Bedroom 2 - 2.87m x 2.56m
Bedroom 3 - 2.7m x 2.57m
Kitchen - 4.5m x 2.2m
Bathroom - 3.03m x 1.67m off kitchen.
Tenure - Long leasehold (unexpired residue of the terrm of 999 years).
Outbuilding to rear of site.
Rear extension comprising kitchen and bathroom.
Full renovation work required.
Floo area 59m2 as per EPC.
Sizes and measurements are approximate and map for illustrative purposes only.