|Address||68 Annsville, Rathfriland Road, Newry|
|Style||Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow|
|Price||Offers over £165,000|
- Superior semi-detached chalet bungalow located in a highly sought after residential area just off the Rathfriland Road, close to select schools, city centre and all local amenities.
- Much larger than the average semi-detached dwelling, no. 68 offers bright, very spacious and well presented living accommodation extending to approx. 157 sq m (1690 sq ft). It can be viewed as a 4 bedroom or 3 bedroom with 2 to 3 reception rooms.
- Choice site with enclosed south to west facing rear garden with wooden decking and laid to lawn areas front and rear.
- Large tarmac driveway which extends to rear.
- Feature brick garden wall to front with wrought iron railings and entrance gates.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Ideal purchase for persons or families seeking a modern spacious family home in an ever popular residential location
- We recommend an early viewing.
Hardwood front door with side screen. Feature hardwood staircase painted white with carpet laid to treads and risers. Coving and ceiling rose. Storage cupboard. Hall light fittings. Telephone pt.
5.28m x 3.51m Feature open fireplace with brick surround, decorative tiled / cast iron inset and granite hearth. Coving and ceiling rose. Semi-solid oak wooden floor. TV pt. Wall lights and main light fitting Front aspect.
Kitchen/ Dining/ Living Area (Open plan)
8.6m x 3.12m Stylish high and low level walnut style fitted kitchen units. New integrated oven, dishwasher, stainless steel fan hood above electric hob. 1 1/3 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Spot lighting to timber ceiling section. Low level LED spot lighting to kitchen units. Telephone pt. TV cabling. Living area with archway to kitchen / dining. Dual aspect.
Doors to hall and rear lobby.
Rear exit door. Tiled floor. Utility room and sitting room off.
3.12m x 2.21m Fitted units with stainless steel sink. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and housing for tumble dryer. Electric consumer unit located. Rear aspect.
Sitting Room / Bedroom
4.24m x 4.14m Laminated wooden flooring. Covng. Attic access. Option to use as a 4th bedroom. Front aspect.
3.48m x 3.28m Laminated maple wooden flooring. TV pt. Telephone pt. Rear aspect.
2.44m x 1.83m at widest. White suite comprises bath with electric shower fitting over and shower screen, whb & wc. Fully tiled. Rear aspect.
Carpet laid to floor.
4.06m x 4..04m + recess. Large double bedroom. Hotpress. Carpet laid to floor. Vaulted ceiling. Velux window. Side and front aspect.
2.62m x 1.37m White suite comprises walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, WC/vanity unit and whb. Fully tiled walls and floor. Vaulted ceiling. Velux window. Fan. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 (Master)
4.6m x 4.3m + recess. Large double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted doors providing additional eaves storage area. TV pt. Telephone pt. Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic. Vaulted ceiling, velux window. Rear aspect.
Semi-detached chalet bungalow with additional living space following garage conversion.
Living accommodation extends to c.157 sq m.
Scope to add a sun lounge to rear subject to planning permission.
Satellite and high speed fibre broadband connectivity available in the area.
Large site with extensive tarmac driveway and laid to lawn gardens front and rear.
South to west facing enclosed rear garden with planted sections and wooden decking area,
ideal for family enjoyment.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Energy efficiency improved following installation of oil condensing boiler in 2017.
Carpets, light fittings and fitted blinds included.
LPS annual rates assessment £1312.38 (2019-20).
EPC RRN: 9769-2966-0605-9221-5055
Energy Efficiency Rating D56 Potential D62
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.