|Address||49 Larchmont, Armagh Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £175,000|
· Detached bungalow with integral garage situated within a desirable residential location just off the Armagh Road.
· Bright and well presented living accommodation.
· Attic designed for conversion to extra living accommodation subject to regulatory approval.
· Newry’s main transport network, city centre, select schools and all local amenities are within easy reach.
· Benefits from a private enclosed south facing rear garden with paved patio ideal for family enjoyment.
· Oil fired central heating.
· uPVC double glazed windows with uPVC fascia and soffit.
· Tarmac driveway.
· Will suit discerning buyers who seek an affordable detached bungalow in an ever popular location.
· Viewing recommended.
Glazed uPVC lever locking front door. Carpet laid to floor. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Attic access.
4.5m x 3.5m Feature open fireplace surround with tiled inset and hearth. TV pt / cabling. Dimmer light switch. Coving and ceiling rose. Wall lights. Main drop light fitting. Carpet laid to floor. Fitted window blinds. Front aspect.
4.38m x 2.96m Solid oak fronted kitchen units with glass display cabinet. Extractor fan over cooker. Housing for fridge. 1 1/3 bowl stainless sink unit. Glazed uPVC rear exit door. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Rear aspect.
2.85m x 2.67m Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for or tumble dryer or other white goods. Door to integral garage. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink. uPVC glazed rear exit door.
4.38m x 2.68m Up and over main door. Gable window. Double socket. Door to utility room. Would be suitable for conversion to extra living accommodation subject to building control approval.
2.85m x 1.81m White bathroom suite comprises bath, wash hand basin, WC plus a separate walk-in quadrant shower unit with a thermostatic power shower fitting. Fully tiled. Mirror and cabinet. Side aspect.
2.98m x 2.87m Carpet laid to floor. Coving and ceiling rose. Front aspect.
Bedroom 2 (Main)
3.88m x 2.55m Carpet laid to floor. Coving and ceiling rose. Rear aspect.
Living accommodation extends to circa 75 sq m plus integral garage.
Satellite and high speed broadband connectivity available at this location.
Enclosed private rear garden with feature patio area and laid to lawn areas.
Dwelling designed for attic conversion to create additional bedrooms subject to regulatory approval. Gable window in situ.
Outside water tap and lighting.
uPVC fascia & soffit.
PVC oil tank and oil boiler to rear.
Fitted window blinds and light fittings included.
White goods included.
LPS annual rates assessment 2021-22 £TBC.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.