|18 St Annes Park, Mayobridge / Newry
- Delightful 4 bedroom semi-detached house on a private corner site and within a cul-de-sac location.
- Ever popular and well established residential area just off the Hilltown Road.
- Location very convenient to the village centre and local amenities including a popular public house / restaurant, pharmacy, a Eurospar petrol station and primary school.
- Newry City within a short commute, approx 5 miles.
- House extended at the side and rear to provide more spacious living accommodation at ground floor level.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Single glazing in the main, double glazing in part.
- Private driveway for off street parking.
- Will suit discerning buyers who seek a large yet affordable family home in a prime residential area.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D58
Glazed hardwood front door. Tiled floor. Pine panel ceiling. Radiator.
Mahogany glazed door leading to hall. Laminated wooden flooring. Feature staircase with mahogany balustrades. Cupboard under stairs. Smoke alarm. Heating control panel with heat and water function.
3.5m x 3.2m + bay. Glazed Pine door. Feature bay window. Laminated wooden flooring. Ceiling rose. TV pt. Front view.
4.6m x 3.56m May also be used a reception room. Laminated wooden flooring. Feature French patio doors leading to front garden. Level access. Front and side aspect.
3.54m x 1.88m White suite includes a walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting. Tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Mirror cabinet. Fan. Access to attic. Rear aspect.
5.54m x 3.31m Glazed Pine door. High and low level Maple style fitted kitchen units. Canopy fan hood over cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for fridge. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Living Area with feature open fireplace. Back boiler. Laminated wooden flooring. Wall lights. TV and telephone pts. Feature sliding patio doors to rear. Pine panel ceiling with spot lighting. Rear aspect.
Carpet laid to floor. Hotpress. Access to attic. Smoke alarm.
1.9m x 1.69m White suite comprises a walk-in quadrant shower unit with thermostatic shower fitting, WHB & WC. Wall mirror cabinet and wall mirror over whb. Fully tiled. Fan. Rear aspect.
3.54m x 2.73m Fitted wardrobe. Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
3.2m x 2.54m plus recess. Built-in wardrobe. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
2.94m x 2.22m Built-in wardrobe. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
Living accommodation extends to approx 111 sq m as per EPC.
Satellite and fibre broadband connectivity available at this location.
Enclosed private gardens to rear with wooden decking area ideal for family enjoyment.
Low maintenance front garden and driveway with mature hedging shrubs adding privacy. Driveway and pedestrian gated entrance.
Garden sheds included.
uPVC fascia and soffit.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Fitted window blinds and carpets included in sale.
Estimated domestic rate bill £831.87 as per LPS.
Tenure - Assumed freehold or long leasehold (999 years less expired term)
Energy Efficiency Rating D58 Potential D64
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING - In order to comply with regulations we must carry out customer due diligence on both Vendors and Purchasers. Customers must provide identification (ID), proof of current address and proof of funds in order to make an offer to purchase.