|Address||18 Dora Avenue, Rathfriland Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £184,950|
- Delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached house with attached garage.
- Highly sought after residential location very convenient to the city centre, select schools and all local amenities and hostelries.
- A mature and leafy residential development with generous size gardens allocated to each property.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Off street parking - private driveway.
- Large enclosed gardens with patio area at rear.
- Would discerning buyers seeking a comfortable home with great outside space in a choice location.
Glazed hardwood front door. Laminate wood flooring. Staircase to firdt floor with carpet laid to.
Toilet off - white wc and whb. Part tiled. Laminate flooring. Fan.
3.7m x 3.7m Feature fireplace with oak style surround, cast iron inset and black granite hearth. Laminate wood flooring. Coving. Modern light fitting. Front aspect.
3.6m x 3.1m Laminate wood flooring. Chimney breast. Coving. Rear aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette
4.2m x 2.7m at widest. Range of high and low level fitted cream units with walnut style worktops. Integrated electric oven and hob with pull out fan hood over. Plumbed for washing machine and housing for tumble dryer or dishwasher. Recessed spot lighting. Part tiled walls. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Glazed door to hall. Glazed rear exit door.
Carpet laid. Gable window.
2.4m x 2.4m Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
3.7m x 3m Timber floor. Front aspect.
3.6m x 3.4m Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
2.3m x 2.m White suite comprises bath with electric shower fitting over and shower screen, whb and wc. Part tiled walls. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Mirror cabinet. Side aspect. Hotpress.
Gross external size 98m2 as per LPS.
Carpets and fitted blinds included.
Satellite and high speed broadband connectivity at this location.
Estimated rates bill £1016.73 as per LPS.
Tenure assumed freehold or long leasehold (999 years less expired term).
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING - In order to comply with regulations we must carry out customer due diligence on both Vendors and Purchasers. Customers must provide identification (ID), proof of current address and proof of funds in order to make an offer to purchase.