|Address||18 Beechmount Park, Rathfriland Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £175,000|
- Desirable semi-detached house with garage situated within a prime well established residential location just off the Rathfriland Road.
- No. 18 has benefited from some refurbishment and upgrade in recent years, but there remains potential for further improvement and extension of living space.
- Location very convenient to the city centre, select schools and all local amenities.
- Choice site within a cul-de-sac situation which benefits from mature enclosed gardens ideal for family enjoyment.
- Oil central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows in part.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Will suit discerning buyers who seek a private family home in a highly sought after residential area.
- Viewing recommended.
Glazed uPVC lever locking front door and side screen. Staircase with carpet laid to. Solid wooden flooring. Telephone point. Storage cupboard under stairs with electric consumer unit. Wall thermostat.
4.55m x 3.35m Feature open fireplace with tiled surround, inset and hearth. Solid pine flooring. Coving. Light fitting. Large window with fitted window blinds. Front aspect.
3m x 2.5m Modern fitted kitchen units with separate breakfast bar. Integrated stainless steel electrical oven and gas hob unit with stainless steel extractor hood over. Stainless sink unit. Tiled floor. Venetian window blinds. Tiled effect vinyl flooring. Part tiled walls. Rear aspect.
Dining / Living Room
4.3m x 3.4m plus bay. Feature bay window. Pine flooring. Coving. Rear aspect.
Rear Lobby / Hall
Glazed rear exit door. Door to Utility Area.
Utility Area & Toilet
3.2m x 2m + recess. WC. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazing. Door to integral garage. Side and rear aspect.
5.5m x 2.4m Up and over garage door. Condensing oil boiler contained.
Gable window. Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic.
2.42m x 2m at widest. White bathroom suite comprises bath with chrome mixer taps and shower head over and shower curtain. Wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Hotpress. Rear aspect.
3.99m x 3.45m into recess. Laminated wood flooring. Built-in wardobes. Rear aspect.
3.64m x 3.39m + recess. Pine flooring. Built-in wardrobes. Front aspect.
3.02m x 2.22m at widest. L-shaped. Built-in wardrobe. Pine flooring. Front aspect.
Living accommodation extends to circa 108 sq m as per EPC.
Satellite and high speed broadband connectivity.
Enclosed private gardens with mature trees and hedges ideal for modern family living.
Potential to convert the integral garage or extend living space subject to regulatory approval.
New oil condensing boiler fitted 2020.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Wooden decking and gazebo not included in sale. However the gazebo, decking and hot tub may be purchased separately.
Fitted window blinds, carpets and selection of curtains included in sale.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.
Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.