|1 Buchanans Road, Tullyhappy, Newry
|Detached with garage
- Charming detached residence in own private grounds situated within a desirable countryside location.
- Located just off the A28 / Armagh Road and within approx. 5 miles of Newry City.
- Boasts panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
- Bright and well appointed living accommodation with numerous features.
- Good size landscaped gardens with rear patio area ideal for outdoor activities and family enjoyment.
- Detached garage with gravel driveway leading to.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Scope to extend the existing dwelling subject to regulatory approval.
- Ideal purchase for those seeking a comfortable size family home in a pleasant and easily accessible rural setting.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance Hall / Vestibule
2.3m x 1.7m Hardwood front door with side screen. Side window. Chinese slate tiled floor. Glazed door to hallway.
Solid wooden floor. Glazed door to lounge and kitchen. Feature staircase with carpet laid to stairs. Spot lighting. Coving. Telephone pt.
3.4m x 3.3m Open plan to dining area. Solid wooden flooring. Feature open fireplace with oak surround, decorative cast iron inset and black granite hearth. Coving and ceiling rose. Glazed door to hall. TV pt. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Area (open plan)
Kitchen 3.1m x 2.3m Feature high and low level solid oak fronted fitted kitchen units. Integrated electric oven and hob unit with canopy fan hood over and dishwasher. Housing for fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink unit. Feature quarry tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Side aspect.
Dining Area 4.1m x 3.3m Tiled floor. Spot lighting. Front aspect.
3.5m x 1m Storage cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer. Laminate wood flooring. Heating control panel. Glazed uPVC rear exit door. Rear aspect.
2.5m x 1.7m White suite comprises walk-in shower unit with thermostatic shower fitting, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls. Solid wooden floor. Fan. Side aspect.
Feature staircase with large rear facing window . Solid Pine flooring. Coving. Access to attic.
2.95m x 2.49m Solid Pine flooring. Coving. Rear aspect.
3.45m x 3.32m Solid Pine flooring. Coving and ceiling rose. Front aspect.
4.05m x 3.3m Main bedroom. Door to bathroom for use as en suite. Solid Pine flooring. Coving. TV pt. Telephone pt. Front aspect.
3m x 2.28m White suite comprises bath with electric shower fitting over and shower screen, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Fan. Hotpress. Door to main bedroom for use as an en suite bathroom if required. Rear aspect.
Living accommodation extends to approximately 105 m2 as per EPC.
Good size site with mature landscaped gardens mainly laid to lawn, gravel driveway and a feature brick paved patio area to rear.
Satellite TV and broadband connectivity.
Detached Garage (6.1m x 3.4m gross external) with up and over door, and separate storage area with oil boiler contained.
Pine internal doors throughout.
Outside water tap and lighting.
uPVC rain water goods.
Fitted blinds, curtain poles, selection of curtains and light fittings included in sale.
Estimated annual rates bill £1340.24 as per LPS, subject to verification.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.