|Address||Uppertown Road, Katesbridge, Banbridge|
|Price||Offers around £300,000|
- New detached chalet bungalow situated within a pleasant rural location within the townland of Ballyroney and less than 5 miles from Rathfriland town.
- Currently under construction this dwelling will be finished to a high standard of turnkey specification with all groundworks complete and gardens laid to lawn.
- Deceptively spacious dwelling with a large open plan kitchen/dining/living area to enjoy.
- Floor area approx. 2750 sq ft.
- All mod cons and energy efficiency which comes with a new dwelling.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 ensuite & 2 bath.
- uPVC windows.
- Oil central heating.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Will suit many discerning purchasers.
- EPC TBC.
Accommodation with approx measurements
5.11m x 3.61m Front aspect.
3.94m x 3.61m Ensuite. Front aspect.
4.57m x 2.82m Rear aspect.
Kitchen / Dining / Living Area
9.98m x 5.10m Open plan, flue lined chimney. Side and rear aspect.
3.58m x 3.58m Double Patio doors to rear patio and garden. Rear aspect.
3.25m x 2.57m Glazed rear exit door.
5.16m x 4.5m
Mezzanine style landing. Velux sky light above stairwell. Hotpress and storage.
5.16m x 4.5m Vaulted ceiling. Gable and velux windows. Side aspect.
5.03m x 3.86m Vaulted ceiling. 2 no velux windows. Ensuite.
3.63m x 2.26m Gable window, side aspect.
Study / Office
5.13m x 0.76m Vaulted ceiling. Velux window.
The Developer reserves the right to make changes and alterations to the internal layout and specification without notice.