|Address||Hall Road, Lislea, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £65,000|
|Land type||Building Site|
|Planning||Outline Planning Permission|
- Superb building site with outline planning permission for a single detached dwelling and garage.
- Circa 0.5 acre site which occupies a roadside location along the Hall Road and Mountain Road to the rear, and adjacent to no. 2 Hall Road, Lislea.
- Located within an area of outstanding natural beauty with views of Slieve Gullion and the surrounding countryside.
- Situated within walking distance of the village, Chapel and community centre.
- Newry City within approx 7 miles (15 minute drive) and Camlough 4 miles (7 minute drive).
- Proposed house design and floor plan attached for illustration purposes only, subject to full planning permission.
- Outline Planning Permission granted under reference LA07/2019/1030/O.
- Mains water and electric adjacent to site.
- Maps and copy planning permission available on request.
- Enquiries and offers strictly to selling agent.
For any planning application enquiries relating to this site please email