|Address||82 Cowan Street, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £79,000|
- Delightful 2 bedroom end-terraced house in an ever popular location.
- Very convenient to local hostelries, city centre, schools, and all local amenities.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Enclosed rear yard and patio area.
- Rear extension providing utility room / WC.
- Rear access.
- Would ideally suit first time buyers or investors alike.
Entrance Hall Glazed uPVC front door. Tiled floor. Staircase with handrails and carpet laid to. Electric consumer unit.
Lounge 3.58m x 3.3m Feature open fireplace with mahogany style surround, tiled inset and hearth. Telephone pt. Feature double French doors leading to kitchen / dinette. Laminated
wooden floor. Front view aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette 4.26m x 2.51m + recess. High and low level fitted kitchen units. Integrated electric oven and hob with canopy hood over. Fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Heating control panel. Rear aspect.
Rear Lobby/Hall Glazed rear exit door.
Utility Room / WC 2.41m x 2.25m at widest. Low level fitted units with stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer. WC. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Rear aspect.
Landing Carpet laid to floor.
Bathroom 1.97m x 1.96m at widest. White suite comprises wc & whb plus walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Fan. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 2.94m x 2.24m Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.35m x 3.25m + recess. Laminate wooden flooring. Hotpress. Front aspect.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.