|Address||71 Kilmorey Street, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £74,950|
- Mid-terraced house in Newry City Centre.
- Refurbishment / investment opportunity.
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms.
- Attic room.
- Spacious living area.
- Oil heating.
- Double glazing in part.
- All local amenities and hostelries on doorstep.
- View across Clanrye River and toward Quays Shopping Complex.
- Will appeal to investors or first time buyers.
- Viewing by appointment with selling agent.
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor.
Lounge - 5.53m x 3.28m Open fireplace. Laminate flooring. Coving. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen/Dinette - 3.1m x 3m. High and low level oak fronted kitchen units. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Sink unit. Door to rear lobby.
Rear Lobby/Hall - Exit door.
Bedroom 1 - 2.8m x 2.55m Laminate flooring. Coving. Rear aspect.
Shower Room / En suite - 2.53m x 1.68m. Walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Rear aspect.
Landing - Hotpress. Laminate flooring. Door to staircase which leads to Attic Room.
Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 2.12m Laminate flooring. Rear aspect.
Bathroom - 2.73m x 1.76m Green coloured suite. Fully tiled. Laminate flooring. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 - 4.34m x 2.91m Laminate flooring. Front aspect.
Attic Room - 4.57m x 3.08m Dormer window. Storage cupboard. Sky light over stairwell leading to.
Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.