|Address||7 Carraig Crosain, Newry Road, Mayobridge / Newry|
|Price||Offers around £159,000|
- Delightful 4 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a modern residential development just off the B8 Newry Road.
- Beautifully presented and well appointed living accommodation is arranged over 3 floors.
- Located within walking distance of Mayobridge village centre and local amenities including a Eurospar and petrol station, primary school, pharmacy and village pub.
- Newry City is only a 5.5 mile drive away and Hilltown 3.8 miles.
- A widened driveway will facilitate side by side parking for added convenience and off street parking.
- Enclosed private rear garden ideal for family enjoyment.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Ideal purchase for those who seek a modern and well appointed semi-detached home in a popular village location.
- We anticipate a high demand for this property therefore an early viewing is recommended.
- EPC C69
4.98m x 1.88m Feature composite glazed front door. Gable window. Staircase painted white with carpet laid to. Tiled floor. Decorative radiator cover. Telephone pt. Storage cupboard under stairs.
3.98m x 3.97m. Feature open fireplace with waxed pine surround, cast iron inset and black granite tiled hearth. Harbour oak laminate wood flooring. TV pt. Light fitting. Power points, one with USB ports.
Kitchen / Dining
4.39m x 3.97m High and low level Shaker kitchen units with integrated electrical appliances. Beko electric oven and induction hob with corner canopy fan hood over plus an integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. 1 1/3
bowl stainless sink unit. Part tiled walls over worktops. Tiled floor. Briushed chrome light switches and sockets. Spot lighting. Lighting under units. Decorative radiator cover. Rear aspect.
2.26m x 1.88m Fitted high and low level units. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer. Glazed uPVC rear exit door and side screen. Electric consumer unit. Rear aspect.
0.98m x 1.88m Off utility room. White WC & WHB. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Fan. Gable window.
Hotpress. Storage cupboard. Carpet laid to floor. Light fitting. Staircase to second floor.
2.65m x 2.36m Feature white bathroom suite comprises a corner bath with chrome mixer taps, WHB within vanity unit with miirror over, WC, plus a separate walk-in quadrant shower unit with electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls and floor. Spot lighting. Fan. Rear aspect.
3.67m x 3.48m Harbour oak laminate wood flooring. Built-in wardrobe. 3 double sockets one with a USB port. Rear aspect.
3.77m x 3.48m Harbour oak laminate wood flooring. Decorative radiator cover. Light fitting. Front aspect.
2.54m x 2.36m Harbour oak laminate wood flooring. 2 double power points. Front aspect.
Gable window. Carpet. Radiator.
4.77m x 4.7m Velux window. Eaves storage. 2 double power points one with
USB ports. Carpet laid to floor. Decorative radiator cover. Rear aspect.
Small private residential development.
Spacious living accommodation extends to c.133 sq m. as per epc.
Satellite and high speed broadband connectivity.
Wide tarmac driveway for convenient off street parking and disabled access.
Private enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
Outside water tap, lighting and power pt.
Oil fired boiler and uPVC oil tank to rear.
Fitted carpets and blinds included in sale.
Energy efficient light bulbs fitted.
LPS annual rate assessment £TBC (2021-22)
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.
Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.