|Address||56 Upper Fathom Road, Cloughoge, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £290,000|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
- Superior detached bungalow in own private grounds situated within a much sought after countryside location, convenient to the A1 / N1 road network providing an easy commute to Newry City or south to Dundalk or Carlingford in Co. Louth.
- Prime elevated site which boasts superb panoramic views of the surrounding countryside including the Ring of Gullion with Fathom Mountain as a backdrop.
- Recently upgraded and refurbished to a very high standard of specification this splendid property will definitely appeal to the most discerning purchasers.
- Large landscaped gardens with enclosed yard area ideal for outdoor activities and family enjoyment.
- Electronic entrance gates and impressive driveway leads to dwelling, an enclosed paddock area at rear adds further appeal.
- uPVC double glazing plus uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
- Oil fired and solid fuel central heating.
- Scope to extend the existing dwelling subject to regulatory approval.
- Ideal purchase for those seeking a high quality family home with superb views and easy access to the main transport network.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC C70
New oak effect composite front door with side screen. floor. Semi-solid oak floor. Alarm key pad.
6.4m x 4.77m Feature Inglenook fireplace with Stanley multi fuel stove and back boiler inset. Chimney breast finished in a natural stone cladding, tiled inset with black lighting and a black granite hearth. Semi-solid oak flooring. TV pt / cabling. Coving and ceiling centre pieces. Spot lighting and main light fittings. Oak double French doors to hallway. Venetian window blinds. Front view and side aspect.
Kitchen / Dining / Living Area
7.82m x 3.6m Open plan. Cream hand painted oak fronted fitted kitchen units. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with canopy fan hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. 1 1/3 bowl stainless steel sink. Window pelmet spot lighting and recessed ceiling spot lighting. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Patio French doors to patio area. Oak glazed door to hall. 2 no. TV pts. Alarm key pad. Fitted louvred blinds and roller blinds. Rear and side aspect.
3.6m x 2.3m at widest. Stylish range of high and low level fitted units with single drainer stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine with stacked housing unit for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Heating control panel. Electric consumer unit. Fan. Glazed uPVC rear exit door. Rear aspect.
White WC with dual flush mechanism and wash hand basin with vanity storage unit. Tiled floor. Tiled splash-back. Rear window.
Semi-solid oak floor. Walk-in hot-press with double doors containing large modern hot water twin coil storage tank. Attic to floored attic area via pull down loft ladder.
3.6m x 2.67m Stylish modern white suite comprises bath with chrome fittings, shower head and mixer taps; wash hand basin with vanity storage unit and LED illuminated wall mirror; WC with dual flush mechanism; plus walk-in quadrant shower unit with thermostatic chrome shower fitting. Porcelain tiled walls and floor. Spot lighting. Fan. Rear aspect.
4.19m x 3.6m Main double bedroom en suite. Range of fitted wardrobes and dresser unit. Semi-solid oak flooring. TV pt and power pt for wall mounted TV. Room thermostat. Gable window, side aspect.
Stylish white suite comprises WC with dual flush mechanism, whb with vanity unit, plus walk-in shower unit with chrome thermostatic shower fitting. Porcelain tiled walls and floor. Fan.
3.33m x 3.44m Double bedroom. Semi-solid oak flooring. Front view aspect.
4.19m x 3.44m Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Laminate wood flooring. Front view aspect.
Bedroom 4 / Study
3.44m x 2.72m Single bedroom in current use as a study. Laminate wood flooring. Front view aspect.
Living accommodation extends to approximately 157m2 (1690 sq ft) as per EPC.
Detached Garage 9.26m x 7m Electronically operated insulated roller garage door and separate uPVC exit door. Lean to roof structure with transparent light sheets. Alarm key pad. Power points. Fluorescent tube lighting.
Circa 0.75 acre plot with enclosed landscaped gardens mainly laid to lawn, concrete yard and patio area also enclosed with gates for child safety. Separate enclosed raised grounds to rear which could have a variety uses eg a paddock, allotment or garden. The land boundary includes a separate lane running along the south side of the site which the neighbouring property owner has a right of way over for access to their dwelling.
Satellite TV and broadband connectivity.
Security alarm system.
Solid oak internal doors throughout.
Pressurised water and zoned heating system with oil condensing boiler and Stanley multi fuel stove.
Outside water tap, power point and lighting including LED PIR floodlight.
uPVC fascia, soffit and rain water goods.
Timber garden shed with light and electric point.
Fitted blinds, curtain poles, selection of curtains and light fittings included in sale.
LPS annual rates assessment c. £1650 (2020-21) subject to verification.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.
Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.