|Address||46 Slievenagarragh, Hilltown Newry|
|Price||Offers over £190,000|
- Splendid detached dwelling with outbuilding located within a highly sought after residential area on the outskirts of Hilltown village.
- Convenient to the village centre, all local amenities and hostelries. Known as the "Gateway to the Mournes" Hilltown is located within 9 miles of Newry City, 8 miles of Rostrevor and 12 miles of Newcastle.
- Bright and well appointed living accommodation with numerous features, this property will appeal to the most discerning buyers.
- Choice site in a cul-de-sac situation with green fields to the rear and stunning views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Landscaped gardens mainly laid to lawn ideal for family enjoyment.
- uPVC double glazing plus uPVC fascia and soffit.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Ideal purchase for persons or families seeking a spacious well presented detached home with a potential granny flat or garage in a desirable village location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Feature hardwood front door with side screens. Solid oak wooden floor. Feature staircase with timber painted balustrades and handrail. Carpet laid to stairs. Feature light fittings. Decorative radiator cover. Storage cupboard under stairs. Telephone pt.
4.12m x 3.65m + bay. Feature open fireplace with painted timber surround, decorative cast iron inset and granite tiled hearth. Solid oak wooden floor. Wired for TV. Telephone fibre optic unit. Feature bay window. Light fitting. Feature French double doors to kitchen/dining. Front aspect.
Family Room / Bedroom 4
4.12m x 3.47m Solid oak wooden floor. TV pt. Front aspect.
3.77m x 3.3m Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units. Rangemaster dual fuel range cooker with stainless steel fan hood above range. 1 1/3 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Dishwasher and fridge freezer included. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Open plan into dining area. Door to hall. Door to utility room. Rear aspect.
3.65m x 3.3m Tiled floor. French patio doors to rear garden. Open plan to kitchen. Double French doors to lounge. Decorative radiator cover. Rear and side aspect.
2.7m x 2.06m High and low level fitted units. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and housing for tumble dryer. Glazed rear exit door. Heating control panel, electric consumer unit located. Side and rear aspect.
White suite, whb & wc. Tiled floor. Gable window, side aspect.
Landing with hot-press. Carpet laid to floor. Access to floored attic via pull-down loft ladder.
Bedroom 1 (Main)
4.95m x 3.75m Laminated wooden flooring. Front and side aspect.
2.49m x 2m White suite comprises walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, whb and WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Fan. Side aspect.
3.06m x 2.49m White suite comprises bath, separate walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, WC and whb. Fully tiled walls and floor. Fan. Rear aspect.
4.2m x 3.42m Laminated wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Rear view aspect.
4.76m x 3.24m Laminated wooden flooring. Front aspect.
Detached Outbuilding approx 5.9m x 3.99m. Subdivided with fitted a kitchen and shower room. Patio double doors. Oil heating with separate heating control. Engineered pine internal doors. Currently laid out as extra living space for illustrative purposes only. Potential use as a granny flat, office, storage, garage or recreational use subject to regulatory approval.
Detached house as been caringly maintained and upgraded by the current owners since new.
House built 2004, living accommodation extends to c. 145 sq m plus attic and outbuilding / storage space.
Satellite and broadband connectivity available.
Choice site with tarmac driveway, laid to lawn gardens which are south facing and enclosed at rear, with patio, planted sections, and countryside and mountain views, ideal for family enjoyment.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Carpets, fitted blinds, curtain poles and light fittings included.
LPS annual rates assessment c.£1600 (2019-20) subject to verification.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.