|Address||46 Castlewellan Road, Banbridge|
- Charming detached bungalow located within a desirable and sought after residential area within approx. 0.5 miles of Banbridge town centre.
- Choice location easy walking distance of Tesco Store & petrol station, with the town centre, schools and all local amenities plus the A1 road network within easy reach.
- Bright, deceptively spacious and well presented living accommodation which includes a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Large private site with potential to extend the dwelling subject to regulatory approval.
- Extensive rear gardens mainly laid to lawn.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Good size tarmac driveway.
- Would ideally suit a family or retired persons seeking a home in a good location.
- EPC D62
6.9m x 1.8m Glazed hardwood front door with stained glass side panels leading to entrance
hall. Carpet laid to floor. Coving. Telephone pt.
3.78m x 3.47m Feature bay window. Fireplace with modern wall mounted electric fire inset. Coving. Carpet laid to floor. TV cable. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Food Preparation Area 6.8m x 1.6m. Stylish fitted kitchen with high and low level cream gloss units. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and hob with stainless steel
extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Glazed uPVC rear exit door.
Dining Area 4.8m x 3.4m TV cable. Rear and side aspect.
Cloaks. Carpet laid to floor. Coving. Ventilation / circulation unit.
Stylish modern white WC with dual flush and whb. Fully tiled walls and floor. Side aspect.
2.8m x 2.1m at widest. Stylish modern white suite comprises WC with dual flush, whb, and bath with thermostatic shower fitting and shower screen. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Mirror wall cabinet. Hotpress. Side aspect.
3.78m x 3.47m Option to use as a sitting room. Feature bay window. Coving. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
3.8m x 3.17m Carpet laid to floor. Built-in wardrobe. Coving. Side aspect.
3.8m x 3.17m Coving. arpet laid to floor. Side aspect.
Living accommodation extends to c. 95 sq m.
Internal refurbishment and upgrade in recent years.
Pressurised water system.
Oil condensing boiler.
Feature high ceilings and original internal doors.
Satellite & broadband connectivity available.
Large enclosed gardens mainly laid to lawn.
Flagged patio area.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Carpets and light fittings included in sale.
Assumed freehold tenure.
LPS annual rates assessment tbc (2018-19)
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustration only.