|Address||40 Glenveagh, Hilltown, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £100,000|
- Delightful 3 bedroom end-terrace townhouse in an ever popular residential development.
- Located just off the Castlewellan Road within easy reach of the village centre and all local amenities.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Security alarm system.
- Spacious brick paved driveway providing ample off street parking.
- Good size gardens mainly laid to lawn with feature brick paved patio area to rear.
- Splendid views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Would ideally suit first time buyers seeking a home which requires no further outlay.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D63
Entrance Hall Hardwood font door with glazed panel. Tiled floor. Tel.pt. Pine staircase. Cupboard under stairs. Closet under stairs.
Toilet off hallway. WC and whb. Tiled splash back. Tiled Floor. Gable window.
Lounge 3.9m x 3.64m. Feature open fireplace with waxed pine surround, decorative cast iron inset and granite hearth. Wooden flooring. TV & telephone points. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette 5.65m x 3.44m at widest. High and low level fitted kitchen units. Integrated electric double oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Free standing fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. TV pt. Feature sliding patio doors to rear. Spot light fittings. TV pt. Rear aspect.
Landing Good size landing. Attic access. Airing cupboard with shelving. New carpet.
Bedroom 1 2.64m x 2.03m including built-in bed base. Laminated wooden floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.86m x 2.8m at widest. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.54m x 3.53m at widest. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Carpet laid to floor. Superb view of Mourne Mountains to the East. Rear aspect.
Bathroom 2.52m x 2m. White bathroom suite comprises bath with chrome taps, vanity unit whb and wc plus separate walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Fan. Rear aspect.
Spacious gardens front side and rear mainly laid to lawn with feature brick paved patio area and pathway at rear. Garden shed.
Outside water tap.
Thermostatically controlled oil fired heating system.
Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
Annual Rates assessement 2019-2020 £719.70.
Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only. We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.