|Address||40 Brooklawns, Bessbrook, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £169,000|
- Superb semi-detached house with 4 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, located within an established residential area, just off the Millvale Road.
- Seldom found is a property like this which boasts such large private gardens ideal for family enjoyment.
- Local schools, Newry's main transport network and city centre, and Bessbrook village within easy reach.
- Extended in recent years this property provides bright, spacious and well appointed living accommodation which will appeal to a wide range of discerning buyers.
- uPVC double glazing.
- uPVC fascia and soffit to extension.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Choice corner site with an extensive tarmac driveway suitable for accommodating a number of vehicles.
- Ideal purchase for persons or families seeking a spacious family home in an ever popular residential location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Hardwood front door and side screen. Solid oak floor. Feature staircase painted white with carpet laid to. Telephone pt. Front aspect.
4.45m x 3.6m Feature open fireplace with painted timber surround, decorative cast iron inset and black granite tiled hearth. Solid oak floor. TV pt and cabling. Main light fitting. Front aspect.
4.28m x 4m Laminated oak flooring. Mock fireplace negotiable. TV cabling. Front aspect. May be used as a 5th bedroom if required.
5.48m x 3.77m High and low level solid oak fronted fitted kitchen units. Integrated electrical appliances include a stainless steel double oven and gas hob unit with canopy fan hood over. 11/3 bowl sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Fan light fitting and light fitting over dining area. Feature French patio doors to rear. TV point. Walk-in storage cupboard. Rear aspect.
3.93m x 2.78m Low level fitted solid oak fronted units. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine, housing for tumble dryer (vented) and dishwasher. Water pipe connection for any freestanding fridge/freezer appliance with water and ice dispenser. uPVC glazed rear exit door. Heating control panel and electric consumer unit located. Cloaks /cupboard. Rear aspect.
2.72m x 1.07m White whb and wc. Tiled floor. Fan. Rear aspect.
Hot-press. Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic.
4.7m x 3.98m Laminated maple wooden flooring. TV pt. Side aspect.
3.8m x 3.3m Laminated maple wooden flooring. TV pt. Rear aspect.
2.2m x 1.5m Walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, whb and WC.
Tiled floor and tiled walls. Fan.
3.8m x 3.3m White suite comprises bath with chrome mixer taps and shower head, separate walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower fitting, whb and WC. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Mirror wall cabinet. Light fitting. Coving. Extractor Fan. Rear aspect.
3.4m x 3.3m Laminated wooden flooring. TV pt. Front aspect.
2.4m x 2.4m Laminated wooden flooring. TV pt. Front aspect.
Semi-detached house built 2003 and extended in 2011.
Owner occupied since new.
Living accommodation extends to circa 143 sq m (1540 sq ft).
Satellite and broadband connectivity available.
Large size site with extensive laid to lawn gardens, south to west facing rear
enclosed gardens with patio area, ideal for family enjoyment.
Entrance gates not included.
Outside water tap and lighting.
2 timber garden sheds, one with electric to.
Carpets, fitted blinds, light fittings and a selection of curtains and poles included.
LPS annual rates assessment circa £1180 (2019-20) subject to verification.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.