|Address||34 Rockfield Heights, Ballyholland, Newry|
|Style||Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow|
|Price||Offers around £215,000|
- Seldom does the opportunity arise to buy a property in the Rockfield Heights private residential development, especially one which backs onto and offers views over the open countryside. No. 34 is a superior 4 bedroom chalet bungalow, much larger than the average semi-detached dwelling. It offers bright, spacious and well appointed living accommodation and is ready for immediate occupation.
- It is well located within walking distance of the village centre and approximately one mile of Newry City and all local amenities with the local primary school and GAA club within easy reach.
- A choice site with good size driveway and enclosed private rear garden ideal for family enjoyment.
- Security alarm system.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Ideal purchase for persons or families seeking a modern and very spacious semi-detached home in a desirable location.
- We anticipate a high demand for this property therefore an early viewing is recommended.
uPVC front door and side screen. Staircase painted white with newly fitted grey carpet leads to first floor. Grey oak effect laminate wood flooring. Coving. Telephone pt.
4.88m x 3.53m. Feature open fireplace with painted timber surround, tiled inset and hearth. Grey oak effect laminate wood flooring. Coving. TV pt. Light fitting. TV pt. 3 double power points.
2.98m x 2.97m Given the position with in the dwelling this bedroom could also be used as an home office or study. Grey oak effect laminate wood flooring. Coving. Twin telephone points. 2 double power points. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining
4.88m x 3.46m High and low level cream painted fitted kitchen units with feature black granite worktops and upstands. Electric cooker with canopy style fan hood over plus an integrated NEFF dishwasher. 1 1/3 bowl stainless sink unit. Part tiled walls over worktops. Tiled floor. Feature French double doors to family room. Brushed chrome light switches and sockets. Twin light fittings. Rear aspect.
3.53m x 3.47m Off Kitchen / dining room. Grey oak effect laminate wood flooring. Feature uPVC French patio doors. TV pt. Light fitting. 3 double power points.
1.97m x 1.79m Fitted high level units. Tiled floor. Plumbed for sink and or washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer or other domestic appliances. Rear glazed uPVC exit door. Alarm key pad. Electric consumer unit. Side aspect.
Off utility room. White WC with dual flush button & WHB. Fully tiled walls and floor. Fan. Wall mirror. Glass shelf. Light fitting.
Hotpress. Storage cupboard / cloaks. Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic. Light fitting with spot lights.
4.17m x 3.53m at widest. Feature dormer window. Vaulted ceiling. Carpet laid to floor. Storage cupboard / built in wardrobe. Front aspect.
2.97m x 2.65m Feature white bathroom suite comprises a corner bath with whirlpool jet system system and shower fittings, WHB in vanity unit with miirror, WC with dual flush button plus a separate walk-in quadrant shower unit with thermostatic power shower jet system and sound system. Fully tiled walls and floor. Spot lighting. Fan. Vaulted ceiling with velux window. Rear aspect.
3.81m x 3.55m at widest. Vaulted ceiling with velux window. Tel. pt. 3 double power points. Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
4.57m x 3.54m Feature dormer window. Vaulted ceiling. 2 double power points. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
Superb 4 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow in a highly sought after residential location.
Vacant possession and no chain, therefore ideal for a quick move.
Spacious living accommodation extends to c.138 sq m.
Satellite and high speed broadband connectivity available.
Good size plot mainly laid to lawn with flagged pathways and decorative stone border. The private rear garden is south to west facing and ideal for family enjoyment.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Oil fired boiler and tank to rear.
Timber shed in rear garden.
New fitted carpets and laminate wood flooring.
LPS annual rate assessment £1166.98 (2021-22)
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.