|Address||34 Loanda Crescent, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £116,950|
- Delightful 4 bedroom end-terraced house in an ever popular residential location.
- Refurbished in recent years to provide bright, stylish and well appointed living accommodation.
- Newry’s main transport network, city centre, schools, hospital and all local amenities are within easy reach.
- Choice site offering superb panoramic views over Newry and surrounding landscape.
- Gardens front, side and rear.
- Large green area to rear of dwelling.
- Oil fired central heating with Hive remote heating control.
- uPVC double glazing.
- No chain.
- Would ideally suit first time buyers or buy to let investors seeking an affordable well presented property in a convenient location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D61
uPVC front door and side screen. Storage off porch / vestibule. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Glazed door to entrance hall. Staircase with white painted balustrades and spindles. Carpet laid to stairs. Pine ceiling. Telephone pt.
Modern white whb and wc. Tiled floor. Fan.
5m x 3.32m Feature fireplace with walnut style surround, tiled inset and hearth plus electric fire inset. TV cabling. Feature recessed spot lighting to alcoves. Bay window. Pine ceiling. Front view aspect.
3m x 2.3m / 5.2m x 2.59m Stylish modern fitted kitchen units. Integrated appliances to include stainless steel electric oven, hob with stainless steel extractor hood over & dishwasher. Stainless steel splash back. Stainless sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls over work tops. Part panelled walls. Recessed spot lighting. TV cabling. Light fittings. Hive heating control panel. Feature sliding patio doors to rear garden. Glazed door. Pine ceiling. Rear aspect.
2.15m x 1.65m Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine and housing for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Radiator. Spot light fitting. uPVC rear exit door.
Hive control fitting. Hotpress. Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic.
3.64m x 2.63m at widest. Laminated wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Front view aspect.
4.45m x 2.63m Laminated wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe. TV cabling. Front view aspect.
3.25m x 3.03m Laminated wooden flooring. Rear aspect.
2.3m x 2m at widest. Modern white bathroom suite comprises bath with electric shower fitting over and shower screen. Wash hand basin and WC. Marble effect tiled walls. Tiled floor. Rear aspect.
2.91m x 2.3m Laminated wooden flooring. 2 double power points. TV pt. Rear aspect.
Living accommodation extends to circa 106 sq m.
Satellite tv and high speed broadband connectivity.
Engineered pine doors to ground floor.
Enclosed private rear garden mainly flagged with planted sections ideal for family living.
Pedestrian access gated at rear.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Timber garden shed.
Fitted blinds, curtains and poles, and carpets included in sale.
LPS annual rates assessment TBC.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.