|Address||34 Castle View, Jonesborough, Newry|
|Style||Detached with garage|
|Price||Offers around £209,950|
- Excellent detached family home with garage and sun lounge, located within the ever popular Castle View development just off the Edenappa Road, in the village of Jonesborough.
- Short drive to the A1 dual-carriageway, providing an easy commute to Newry City.
- Choice corner site which boasts superb panoramic views of the surrounding countryside including Slieve Gullion.
- Cul-de-sac situation.
- Bright, spacious and well appointed living accommodation.
- Enclosed gardens with wooden decking and patio area to rear ideal for outdoor relaxation and family enjoyment.
- uPVC double glazing plus uPVC fascia and soffit.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Detached garage fronted by a tarmac driveway providing ample off-street parking.
- Ideal purchase for those seeking a good quality family home with views and easy access to the main transport network.
- Viewing highly recommended.
uPVC glazed front door with side screen. Laminated wooden floor. Feature pine staircase with carpet laid to. Telephone point and space under stairs. Alarm key pad.
4.25m x 3.58m Feature open fireplace with cast iron surround, cast iron inset and black tiled hearth. Oak wooden flooring. Wired for surround sound speakers. TV pt / cabling. Telephone pt. Main light fitting with matching wall lights. Front aspect.
3.66m x 3.58m Feature double French doors doors leading to kitchen/dining area. Laminate wood flooring. TV pt / cabling. Front aspect.
6.6m x 3.64m at widest. High and low level fitted solid oak fronted kitchen units with breakfast bar. Integrated electric double oven and hob unit with canopy fan hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. 1 1/3 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Tel. pt. French doors to family room and sun lounge. Doors to hall and utility room. Rear and side view aspect.
4.62m x 3.54m Large sun lounge. Tiled floor. TV pt. Double patio doors to rear garden and patio area. Main fan light fitting. Radiator. Rear and side view aspect.
3.1m x 1.6m High and low level fitted units with stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer and freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Heating control panel. Electric consumer unit. Glazed uPVC rear exit door. Side and rear aspect.
White wash hand basin with vanity unit & wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Fan. Gable window.
Landing with carpet laid to floor. Hot-press. Access to attic.
4.5m x 3.41m Main bedroom with en suite. Built-in wardrobe. Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Front aspect.
White wc, whb with vanity unit & walk-in shower unit with new electric shower
fitting. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Fan. Side aspect.
3.02m x 3.12m Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Rear view aspect.
2.79m x 2m White suite comprises walk-in quadrant shower unit with new thermostatic shower fitting, feature freestanding bath with chrome shower head and mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Wall mirror with lighting. Fan. Rear aspect.
3.11m x 3.06m at widest. Carpet laid to floor. Tel. pt. Side view aspect.
4.49m x 3.54m Double. Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Front aspect.
House constructed circa 2002.
Well apportioned living accommodation extends to c.157 sq m (1690 sq ft).
Satellite TV and broadband connectivity available. Wired for security alarm.
Detached Garage 6.2m x 3.82m Roller door and pvc exit door. Oil boiler contained.
Good size plot with enclosed laid to lawn gardens, wooden decking area and patio. Garden wall and wrought iron entrance gates fronting property.
Outside water tap, power point and lighting including PIR LED floodlight to rear.
Low maintenance uPVC fascia and soffit.
Carpets, light fittings and fitted blinds included.
LPS annual rates assessment £1458.26 (2020-21).
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.