|Address||30 Ferryhill Road, Newry|
- Delightful detached bungalow with conservatory and detached garage located within an area of outstanding natural beauty close to Flagstaff View Point on Fathom Mountain.
- The property enjoys splendid views of the surrounding countryside.
- Highly sought after rural location within approx. 5 miles of Newry City Centre. The villages of Omeath and Carlingford in Co. Louth (Eire) are within easy reach by car.
- Location would suit commuters given its proximity to the Dublin Rd (A1/N1).
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Mature landscaped gardens with feature natural stone wall fronting property.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- Would suit many discerning purchasers looking a modern bungalow in a pleasant rural setting.
Entrance Hall Hardwood front door with stained glass inset and double side screen. Carpet laid to floor. Coving. Telephone pt.
Lounge 6.03m x 3.94m Feature fireplace with mahogany surround, marble inset and marble/granite hearth. Coving. Wall lights. Coloured glass window dividing lounge and kitchen. TV pt. Front and side view aspect.
Study 3.05m x 2.82m Shelving. Carpet laid to floor. Front view.
Kitchen/Dining 5.75m x 3.13m Oak fronted kitchen units with breakfast bar. Integrated electric oven and hob unit with extractor fan hood over. Housing for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink. TV pt.
Conservatory 3.25m x 3.15m Exit door to rear. Vinyl flooring. Furniture included.
Utility Room 2.34m x 2.08m High and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Glazed hardwood rear exit door. Storage cupboard off. Rear aspect.
Hallway Hotpress. Cupboard / cloaks. Carpet laid to floor.
Bathroom 3.1m x 2.08m White suite comprises bath with thermostatic shower over, whb and wc. Tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Fan. Shaver pt. Chrome fittings, wall mirror and cabinet. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 3.73m x 3.12m Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 4.88m x 3.05m Telephone pt. Front aspect.
Ensuite White suite with walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting. Tiled walls. Fan. Side aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.05m x 3.02m Solid wooden floor. Front aspect.
Detached Garage 5.45m x 3.19m Up and over garage door. Side door.
Dwelling built approx 17 years
Solid mahogany internal doors
Security alarm system
External lighting and water tap
Gravel driveway and flagged patio area to rear
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.