|Address||26 Daragh Park, Newry|
- Excellent semi-detached house in a sought after residential area just off the Old Warrenpoint Road.
- Beautifully presented following an extensive refurbishment, this property has the feel of a new build turn key dwelling which will be enjoyed by the successful purchaser.
- Bright, spacious and well appointed living accommodation.
- No. 26 occupies a choice corner site and benefits from a good size enclosed rear garden.
- Newry city centre, schools, and all local amenities are within easy reach.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Would ideally suit a family seeking an affordable well presented home in an ever popular location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D60
New uPVC composite front door with lever lock. Outside light.
Tiled floor. Staircase painted white with carpet laid to. Telephone pt.
4.55m x 3.97m Feature open fireplace with mahogany effect surround, decorative cast iron / tiled inset and granite tiled hearth. TV pt. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
4.64m x 3.3m New stylish fitted high and low level cashmere kitchen units with stone effect worktop. Integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Housing for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heating control panel. Rear aspect.
2.29m x 1.79m New fitted units and worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Tiled above worktop. Glazed uPVC rear exit door with lever lock. Electric consumer unit. Gable window. Vent. Toilet off.
WC and whb. Part tiled walls. Fan. New vinyl flooring.
Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic. Hotpress.
2.63m x 2.7m at widest. L-shaped. Carpet laid to floor. Built-in wardrobe. Front aspect.
3.96m x 3.84m Master bedroom. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
3.67m x 3.32m at widest. Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
2.76m x 2.29m Stylish new white bathroom suite comprises bath with chrome mixer taps and shower head, whb & wc with dual flush plus separate walk-in quadrant shower unit with Mira Vie electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Fan. Rear aspect.
House constructed circa 2000.
Living accommodation extends to c. 1050 sq ft.
Satellite, 4G and fibre broadband connectivity in the area.
Gardens mainly laid to lawn, good size garden enclosed at rear.
Scope to extend the existing dwelling subject to regulatory approval.
Outside lighting. All new LED lighting to interior.
All new fitted carpets included in sale.
Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.