|Address||22 Ardaveen Avenue, Dublin Road, Newry|
|Style||Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow|
|Price||Offers around £165,000|
- Excellent semi-detached chalet bungalow located within a highly sought after residential area, just off the Dublin Road.
- Cloughoge Primary School, Newry's main transport network, city centre and all local amenities are within easy reach.
- Much larger than the average semi-detached dwelling, no. 22 offers bright, spacious and well presented living accommodation extending to approx. 1450 sq ft. It can be viewed as a 4 bedroom or 3 bedroom with 2 reception rooms.
- Choice site with a superb enclosed rear garden ideal for family enjoyment.
- Panoramic views.
- Security alarm system.
- uPVC double glazing with new composite front door.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Ideal purchase for persons or families seeking a modern spacious semi-detached home in a desirable location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC C65
New composite front door with side screen. Solid white oak wooden floor. Staircase with carpet laid. Alarm key pad. Electric consumer unit. Drop light fitting not included.
4.88m x 3.51m Feature open fireplace with mahogany surround, decorative tiled / cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Solid white oak wooden floor. TV pt. Wall lighting. Main drop light fitting not included. Front aspect.
Family Room / Bedroom
3.89m x 3.31m Laminated wooden floor. Front aspect.
Kitchen/Dining Area (Open plan)
5.28m x 4.57m at widest. High and low level cream fitted kitchen units. Glass display. Integrated electric oven and hob unit with canopy fan hood over, and fridge/freezer. 1 1/3 bowl sink unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Spot lighting to ceiling. Sliding patio doors. TV pt. Rear aspect.
2.92m x 2.48m + recess. High and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and housing for tumble dryer. Glazed exit door. Heating control panel. Side and rear aspect.
Stylish white whb / vanity unit and wc with dual flush. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Rear aspect
Landing with walk-in hot-press and cloaks. Carpet laid to floor. Access to floored attic area.
4.1m x 3.51m at widest. Grey laminated wooden floor. TV pt. Vaulted ceiling. Side aspect.
2.44m x 2.39m White suite comprises bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC plus separate walk-in shower unit with electric Mira shower fitting. Fully tiled walls and floor. Spot lighting. Fan. Vaulted ceiling. Velux window. Rear aspect
3.21m x 3.18m Laminated wooden flooring. Vaulted ceiling. Large velux window. Rear aspect.
4.24m x 3.29m + recess. Master bedroom. Fitted walk-in wardrobe with mirror fronted doors. Vaulted ceiling. Feature dormer window. Telephone pt. Front aspect.
Semi-detached chalet bungalow in owner occupation by current owners approx. 14 years.
Spacious living accommodation extends to c.135 sq m.
Satellite and high speed fibre broadband connectivity available in the area.
Good size site mainly laid to lawn, south to west facing enclosed private rear garden,
feature stone walls, selection of trees and shrubs and a flagged patio area, ideal for family enjoyment.
Outside water tap and lighting.
New guttering and downpipes fitted.
Energy efficiency following installation of oil condensing boiler in 2017.
Timber shed in rear garden.
Carpets and fitted blinds included.
LPS annual rates assessment TBC (2019-20).
Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.