|Address||20 Benmore Court, Pound Street, Newry|
|Price||Offers over £109,000|
- Modern 3 bedroom mid-terrrace townhouse located within a private residential area.
- Located just off Pound Street within easy reach of the city centre, select schools and all local amenities.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Rear garden with rear access.
- Parking spaces fronting property.
- Chain free.
- Would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Entrance Hall uPVC front door. Front aspect. Telephone pt. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Staircase with carpet laid to.
Lounge 4.18m x 3.97m at widest. Feature fireplace with pine surround, decorative tiled cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. TV pt. Laminated wooding flooring. Feature double French doors. Cupboard off.
Kitchen/Dining 5.15m x 3m Modern high and low level fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Housing for cooker and fridge/freezer. Extractor fan under hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Feature patio doors to rear. Strip lighting. Heating control panel. Rear aspect.
Landing Hotpress. New carpet laid to floor.
Bedroom 1 2.6m x 2.39m at widest. Built-in bed base. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.74m x 2.7m. Laminated wooden flooring. Front aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.28m x 3.14m at widest. Laminated wooden flooring. Rear aspect.
Bathroom 1.97m x 1.68m White suite comprises walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, whb and wc. Fully tiled walls and floor. Fan. Rear aspect.
Timber frame construction
Feature garden wall and gate fronting property
Low maintenance enclosed rear garden
Floor area approx 79 m2
EPC D63 / C70
Measurements are approximate. We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, appliances, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.