|Address||19 Archdale, Millvale Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers over £169,000|
- Delightful detached bungalow with integral garage located within a private residential area just off the Millvale Road Bessbrook Newry.
- Seldom found is a property like this which boasts such large private gardens ideal for family enjoyment.
- Local schools, Newry's main transport network and city centre, and Bessbrook village within easy reach.
- Spacious and well appointed living accommodation which will appeal to a wide range of discerning buyers.
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffit.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Large site with mature laid to lawn to gardens and sunken patio area. Scope to extend the dwelling subject to planning permission.
- Cul-de-sac situation.
- Ideal purchase for persons or families seeking a spacious family home in an ever popular residential location.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC E54 / D63
5.4m x 1.4m uPVC glazed front door and side screen. Wooden flooring. Telephone pt. Wall lights.
5.4m x 4.3m Feature open fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Wooden flooring. Coving and ceiling rose. TV pt. Wall lights. Feature glazed hardwood double doors. Front aspect.
6.53m x 3.6m Spacious kitchen/dining with open plan living space. High and low level fitted kitchen units. Integrated electrical appliances include a single oven and hob unit with canopy fan hood over. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling. Feature sliding uPVC patio doors to rear. Glazed hardwood internal door to hall. Wall lights. TV point. Rear aspect.
3.5m x 2.8m at widest. High and low level fitted units. Belfast sink. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine, housing for tumble dryer. uPVC glazed rear exit door. Rear aspect.
1.6m x 0.9m White whb and wc. Part tiled. Side aspect.
5.46m x 3.46m Up and over garage door. Gable window. Oil boiler contained. Attic access. Electric consumer unit. Alarm panel.
Mahogany flooring. Hotpress. Alarm key pad. Access to attic.
3.58m x 3.56m Maple flooring. TV pt. Rear aspect.
3.58m x 3.02m Maple flooring. TV pt. Front aspect.
4.04m x 3.58m Maple flooring. TV pt. Front aspect.
2.14m x 1.2m Walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, cream whb and
WC. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Fan. Gable window.
3.5m x 2.7m White suite comprises corner bath with mixer taps and shower head plus wall mounted thermostatic power shower fitting and shower rail, white whb, bidet and WC. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Fan. Light fittings. Rear aspect.
Formerly owner occupied, and no chain, ideal for a quick property sale.
Living accommodation extends to circa 137 sq m. including garage.
Garage suitable for conversion to extra living accommodation subject to regulatory approval.
Satellite and broadband connectivity available.
Large size enclosed site with extensive laid to lawn gardens and sunken patio area ideal for family enjoyment.
Outside water tap and lighting.
2 timber garden sheds.
Fitted blinds, and a selection of light fittings and curtains and poles included.
LPS annual rates assessment TBC.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.