|Address||16 Craigaveen Close, Dublin Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers over £147,500|
- Excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached house located within a popular private development just off the Dublin Road.
- Cloughoge Primary School, Newry’s main transport network, city centre and all local amenities are within easy reach.
- Boasts superb panoramic views from the rear of the property which appeal to many prospective buyers.
- Bright, spacious and well proportioned living accommodation.
- Attractive rear enclosed garden with large brick laid patio area ideal for outdoor relaxation and family enjoyment.
- uPVC double glazing plus uPVC fascia and soffit.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Extended tarmac driveway.
- Cul-de-sac situation.
- Ideal purchase for those seeking an affordable good quality home in a desirable location on Newry’s south side.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D66
uPVC front door and side screen. Outside light.
Laminated wooden floor. Feature staircase painted white with carpet laid to. Toilet off.
White wash hand basin & wc. Laminated flooring. Gable window.
4.38m x 3.93m Feature open fireplace with pine surround, cast iron inset and
black granite hearth. Laminated wooden flooring. Coving. TV pt. Main light fitting. Front aspect.
4.99m x 3.66m at widest. High and low level fitted kitchen units. Integrated electric oven, and hob unit with extractor fan hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled effect laminated flooring. Feature patio doors to rear. TV pt. Doors to hall and utility room. Rear view aspect.
2.65m x 1.27m Worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer or fridge. Rear aspect. Glazed uPVC side exit door.
Landing with carpet laid to floor. Hot-press. Access to attic.
3.15m x 2.8m at widest. Carpet laid to floor. Raised floor section. Front aspect.
3.93 x 3.17m Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
3.77m x 3.67m at widest. Carpet laid to floor. Rear view aspect.
2.61m x 2.55m White suite comprises walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, bath, wash hand basin and WC. Laminated flooring. Part tiled walls. Fan. Rear aspect.
House constructed circa 1998.
Living accommodation extends to c.106sq m (1142 sq ft).
Satellite TV and high speed fibre broadband connectivity available.
Good size site with east to south facing rear enclosed garden with feature brick paved tiered patio area and laid to lawn area.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Low maintenance brick exterior walls with uPVC fascia and soffit.
Current uPVC windows and main doors fitted 2016 - 2018.
Timber shed included.
Carpets and fitted blinds included.
LPS annual rates assessment £943.58 (2020-21).
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.