|Address||1 Penguin Place, Newry|
|Price||Offers over £115,000|
- Excellent 3 bedroom terraced house located on Penguin Place just off Talbot Street, Newry.
- No. 1 is the first in a row of four terraced houses.
- Very convenient to city centre and all local amenities and hostelries.
- Recently refurbished to include a new stylish fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Uniquely this property will come with a private parking space opposite the dwelling to add further appeal.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D60.
Hardwood front door. Tiled floor. Electric consumer unit. Door to living room.
5.28m x 3.28m + recess. Fireplace closed and vented. Tiled floor. Recessed spot lighting. Storage cupboard under stairs. Dual aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette
4.5m x 2.96m approx. New stylish fitted kitchen units with all integrated electrical appliances including electric oven and hob unit with stainless steel fan hood over, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. 1 1/3 bowl
Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor. Glazed rear exit door. Recessed spot lighting. Rear aspect.
Access to attic via slingsby ladder. Hotpress with new hot water cylinder and pressurised water unit. Carpet laid to floor. Recessed spot lighting. Telephone point. Heating control panel.
3.34m x 3.27m + recess. Built-in wardrobe. Recessed spot lighting. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
2.31m x 1.99m Small single bedroom or study. Recessed spot lighting. Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
2.18m x 1.9m at widest. New white suite bath with electric shower fitting over and shower screen, built-in wash hand basin with feature mirror over and wc. Fully tiled. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spot lighting. Side aspect.
2.99m x 2.56m + recess. Carpet laid to floor. Recessed spot lighting. TV pt. Rear aspect.
Well appointed living accommodation extends to approximately 74 sq m as per EPC.
Private parking space on Penguin Place opposite dwelling.
Pleasant outlook from dwelling.
Small rear yard with raised flagged patio area. Oil boiler and tank in situ.
Plumbing upgrade with pressurised water system.
Satellite TV and broadband connectivity.
White panel internal doors.
LPS annual rates assessment TBC (2021-22).
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.
Measurements are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.