|Address||Queens Street House, 53 Dominic Street, Newry|
|Price||Asking price £100,000|
- Substantial and imposing city centre period residence located close to the Dominican Chapel, Dominican Gardens and Buttercrane Shopping Centre
- Impressive late Georgian classical style terraced dwelling is B1 listed
- Accommodation extends to approx. 397m2 over three and half storeys to include 10 bedrooms and 5 reception rooms
- Off street parking and cobbled rear yard area accessed via side gated archway
- Albeit in need of complete refurbishment this property will appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers given the space its affords, the character it retains and the potential for commercial / business use
- Commercial / business use subject to formal planning consent
- Boasts numerous original period features
- LPS Capital Valuation £290,000 for rating purposes
- Viewing highly recommended
- All enquiries to selling agent
- EPC G19
Floor plans available for download...
Architect condition appraisal available on request...