|House Type||Albufeira Apartments|
|Unit C, Site CI Albufeira||€137,500||85 sq. metres|
· Albufeira, Portugal - Investment required £6500
· 2 and 3 bedroom apartments some with STUNNING ROOF TERRACES
· 10% GIFTED DEPOSIT
· GUARANTEED INCOME on 1 year rolling contract
· FREE furniture and air conditioning
· Expected rental yields of up to 7%
· FREE personal usage every year
Albufeira has a lot to offer. It's a historic city and municipality in the highly sought-after Algarve region of Portugal, best known for its luscious beaches, charming seaside resorts and idyllic countryside. Always bustling in the summer months, Albufeira is a lovely place to wander around out-of-season, when the crowds have disappeared.
The key to its popularity? Albufeira combines the best of history and heritage with modern amenities. It's a perfect location for families, couples and singles of all ages.
Now a major holiday resort, it's hard to believe that before the arrival of tourism in the 1960s, Albufeira was a small fishing village. Fortunately, even with the considerable developments over the years, Albufeira Old Town still retains the spirit of the village it once was, with narrow cobbled streets winding up and around the hillsides and typical single storey houses lining the roadside.
An area with so much going for it is ideal for an investment property. Investors looking to relocate to Albufeira will feel right at home and welcomed by the local expat community. Buying to let the property as a holiday rental? The constant flow of tourists to the area will ensure a high return on investment.
Now is a great time to be investing in apartments in the city and surrounding towns and villages.
Perks of owning property in Albufeira
• The area boasts over 3000 hours of sunshine per year
• Over 20 beautiful beaches to discover
• Historic sites and attractions to explore, such as the villages of Guia and Paderne
• Some of Portugal's best golf courses on your doorstep
• Nearby Faro Airport is served by numerous low cost airlines
• Excellent public transport networks mean you don't even need a car
• Supermarkets (including UK chain Iceland), English-speaking banks, pharmacies and other amenities are never far away
• Albufeira is home to Algarve Shopping, a major retail park
• Ample entertainment for kids, including water sports, waterparks, and cinemas screening English speaking films
• Vibrant nightlife on Albufeira city's famous “Strip”.
Albufeira’s rocky beaches and coastal cliffs provide striking scenery. Further north, the hilly countryside is dotted with fig, orange, olive, pine and almond trees, making it green all year round.
You can’t fail to miss the sugar almond colours of the apartments in Albufeira Marina, an area popular with both locals and visitors. The Marina offers a good choice of bars, restaurants and activities including exhilarating speedboat rides and yacht charters.