|Address||8 Glin Ree Court, Downshire Road, Newry|
|Style||1st Floor Apartment|
|Price||Offers around £105,000|
- Glin Ree Court is a luxury apartment complex situated on the Downshire Road, Newry within easy walking distance of the city centre, local schools and Tesco Supermarket. It also offers easy access to the Newry A1 By-Pass for commuters travelling to Belfast or Dublin.
- No.8 is a first floor contemporary frontline apartment overlooking the Downshire Road with open plan living room, kitchen / dinette area, bathroom and two bedrooms with master bedroom en suite.
- Gas central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Convenient parking area adjacent.
- Will appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers - viewing highly recommended.
- EPC C78
Entrance Main communal entrance hall and stairs leading to second floor.
Hall Entrance door to apartment. Internal door. Store. Cloakroom
Laminated wood flooring.
Living Room 5.70m x 4.48m plus bay. Open plan design. TV / satellite
pts. Feature bay window with uPVC patio door to balcony. Laminated wooden flooring. Intercom. Telephone pt. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette 3.54m x 3.01m Open plan design. Maple style high and low level fitted kitchen units. Integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan hood over. Washer / dryer. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Gas boiler contained.
Bathroom 2.27m x 1.98m White bathroom suite comprises bath with chrome mixer taps, wc and whb. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Wall light with shaver point. Fan.
Bedroom 1 3.48m x 3.18m Master bedroom. Built-in wardrobes. Laminated wooden flooring. Rear aspect.
En Suite White suite comprises shower unit with thermostatic power shower fitting, whb and wc. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Fan.
Bedroom 2 3.88m x 2.49m Built-in wardrobes. Laminated wooden flooring. Rear aspect.
Communal entrance hall
Fire doors fitted throughout
Annual communal service charge / maintenance fee applicable
LPS Capital Valuation £125,000 for rating purposes (verification required)
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.