|Address||73 Fairfield Heights, Armagh Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £184,950|
- Delightful detached bungalow located within a sought after residential area just off the Armagh Road.
- This bungalow with integral garage offers bright, spacious and well appointed living accommodation.
- No. 73 is situated within a private site which is mainly laid to lawn and bounded by mature conifers ideal for family enjoyment and relaxation. The rear garden is south facing to add further appeal.
- Fiveways and the Damolly Retail Park, select schools, train station, A1 road network and all local amenities are within easy reach of this property.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows, fascia, soffit and rainwater goods.
- Would ideally suit a family or retired persons seeking a private residence with added scope for extension in a choice location.
- Viewing is highly recommended.
- EPC E54
Glazed composite uPVC front door with lever locks. Outside light.
Solid oak wooden flooring. Telephone pt. Alarm key pad.
5.4m x 3.6m Feature fireplace with pine surround and overmantle, decorative cast iron inset and black granite hearth. Fireplace piped for gas. TV pt. Telephone pt. Solid oak wooden flooring. Coving and ceiling rose. Front aspect.
4.82m x 3.66m Large kitchen dining area with fitted high and low level kitchen units with glass display. Integrated electric oven and a Smeg induction hob with canopy hood over. Integrated fridge. 1 1/3 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Spot lighting. Telephone pt. Rear aspect.
2.2m x 2.2m Fitted units and stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer and freezer. Tiled floor and walls. Glazed uPVC composite rear exit door with lever multi-point lock.
WC and whb. Tiled walls. Radiator. Gable window.
6.1m x 3.3m Up and over main garage door. Oil fired condensing boiler contained. Gable window. Attic access.
Oak wooden flooring. Hotpress. Access to attic.
3.56m x 2.05m Modern stylish white suite comprises bath with chrome mixer taps and shower head, whb & wc (dual flush) plus separate walk-in shower unit with thermostatic shower fitting. Built-in wall mirrors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Fan. Rear aspect.
3.6m x 3m Laminated wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Rear aspect.
3.6m x 3m Laminate wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Front aspect.
3.6m x 2.6m Solid oak wooden flooring. Telephone pt. Front aspect.
Living accommodation extends to c.105 sq m plus garage.
Garage may be suitable for conversion to extra living accommodation subject to regulatory approval.
Scope to extend the existing dwelling subject to regulatory approval.
Satellite, 4G and fibre broadband connectivity in the area.
Spacious gardens mainly laid to lawn.
Solid mahogany internal doors.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Security alarm system.
Fitted blinds included.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustrative purposes only.