|Address||69 Oaklands, Old Warrenpoint Road, Newry|
- Delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached house in highly sought after residential location.
- Located just off the Old Warrenpoint Road, convenient to the city centre, schools and all local amenities.
- Choice corner site with enclosed laid to lawn gardens and patio area.
- Bright and spacious living accommodation extending to approx 1200 sq ft.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Georgian style uPVC double glazed windows.
- Security alarm system.
- Would suit many discerning purchasers seeking spacious family home with scope to extend STPP if required.
- EPC E54
Entrance Hall uPVC glazed front door with side screen. Wooden flooring. Staircase with
mahogany balustrades and spindles with carpet laid to. Storage cupboard
Lounge 4.45m x 4.36m + bay Feature fireplace with mahogany surround, decorative
cast iron / tiled inset and tiled hearth. TV pt. Carpet laid to floor. Front view
Kitchen/Dinette 4.62m x 3.67m White high and low level fitted kitchen units. Integrated
electric oven and hob unit with canopy hood over. Fridge/freezer. Stainless
steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Chinese slate tiled floor. Rear aspect.
Utility Room 2.66m x 1.91m Fitted units and stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing
machine. Housing for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Glazed hardwood rear exit
door. Toilet off.
Landing Gable window. Carpet laid to floor. Access to attic.
Bathroom 3.15m x 3.05m at widest. L-shaped. White suite comprises corner bath, whb
& wc plus separate walk-in shower unit with thermostatic power shower
fitting. Fully tiled walls. Velux window. Hotpress. Front aspect.
Bedroom 1 4.24m x 3.44m Feature dormer window. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.67m x 3.48m Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.67m x 3.04m Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
Patio area to rear leading to tiered garden area mainly laid to lawn with mature trees
Attic suitable for conversion to extra living accommodation subject to building control approval.
Corner site with scope to extend the existing dwelling subject to planning permission.
Fitted blinds and carpets included.
Available with to buy with sitting tenants or with
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.