|Address||6 Kenard Villas, Ashgrove Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
- This semi-detached house is located within a sought after location just off the Ashgrove Road / Belfast Road.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation.
- Select schools within easy walking distance with Newry's main transport network and all local amenities within easy reach.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Panoramic views of Newry city and surrounding area from rear.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC 47 / Potential 72
Entrance Hall Hardwood door and side screen. Oak laminate wooden flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 4.15m x 3.26m. Feature fireplace with oak surround, granite inset and hearth. Oak laminate wooden flooring. Bay window, TV pt.
Kitchen / Dining 5.18m x 3.57m. Oak style high and lowe level kitchen units. 11/3 bowl stainless steel sink. Stainless steel cooker hood. Electric oven and washing machine negotiable. Part tiled walls. Rear view aspect. Glazed hardwood side exit door to steps and garden.
Landing Carpet laid. Gable window. Hotpress.
Bathroom 1.93m x 1.88m. White suite with electric shower fitting over bath. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 1 3.2m x 3.87m Carpet. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.7m x 3.9m Carpet. Front aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.89m x 2.39m Carpet. Front aspect.
uPVC fascia and soffit boards
Fitted window blinds and carpets included
Wooden venetian blinds to ground floor windows and one bedroom
Scope to enhance or extend dwelling subject to regulatory approval.
All enquiries to selling agent.