|Address||6 Cloghanramer Road, Belfast Road, Newry|
- Charming 3 bedroom 2 reception detached bungalow with detached garage in own private grounds.
- Ever popular residential location just off the Belfast Road within easy reach of city centre, schools, Newry’s main transport network and all local amenities.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation.
- Beautiful mature landscaped gardens with west facing enclosed rear yard and lower tier garden.
- Mahogany double glazed windows in the main.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Attic may be suitable for conversion to extra living accommodation subject to building control approval.
- This bungalow will suit many discerning buyers therefore early viewing is recommended.
Entrance Porch / Hall
Glazed hardwood front door and side screen. Tiled porch. Glazed internal door and side screen to leading to hall. Carpet laid to floor. Telephone pt.
3.93m x 3.53m. Feature fireplace with decorative tiled surround, inset and hearth. Carpet laid to floor. Coving. Front aspect.
Family / Living Room
3.9m x 3.2m. Feature fireplace with electric fire appliance inset. Large south facing window providing an abundance of natural light. Telephone pt. Side aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette
3.9m x 3.16m. Modern range of high and low level oak style kitchen units. Electric oven with extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink unit. Housing for fridge/freezer. Tiled walls. Glazed rear exit door. Side and rear aspect.
Utility Room / Outbuilding
Accessed from outside. Plumbed for washing machine. Electricity consumer unit situated. Oil fired boiler contained.
Cloakroom off with rear window. Access to attic. Carpet laid to floor. Coving.
1.78m x 1.78m White wash hand basin and vanity unit plus a separate large walk-in shower unit with thermostatic shower fitting. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Mirror wall cabinet. Hotpress.
White wc. Tiled floor. Rear aspect.
2.9m x 2.91m Fitted wardrobes. Built-in wardrobes. Carpet laid to floor. Coving. Rear aspect.
3.95m x 3.64m Master bedroom. Carpet laid to floor. Telephone pt /cable. Coving. Front aspect.
3.64m x 2.9m Fitted wardrobes and drawer unit. Carpet laid to floor. Coving. Front aspect.
Detached Garage 4.93m x 3.25m with double doors. Electric socket and light.
Living accommodation extends to c. 98m2.
Excellent scope to add a further extension to rear or attic conversion subject to regulatory approval.
Professionally landscaped gardens front and rear well stocked with a variety of trees and shrubs.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Carpets, curtains and blinds included in sale.
Freehold Tenure assumed.
LPS capital valuation £155,000.
Annual rates payable approx £1170pa (2017-18) subject to verification.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.