|Address||57 Derryleckagh Road, Newry|
- Detached bungalow with integral garage in a highly sought after countryside location.
- Opportunity to acquire an affordable detached family home with so much potential and scope to extend and improve the existing dwelling and its grounds.
- Located within approximately 4 miles of Newry City centre and all local amenities. Village of Burren and seaside town of Warrenpoint also within a short driving distance.
- Bright and spacious living areas with 3 ample bedrooms.
- Large elevated site with enclosed mature gardens and driveway plus superb panoramic views.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Interest in this property is expected to be high as it will no doubt appeal to many discerning buyers.
Entrance Hall uPVC front door and side screen. Tiled floor. Wall mirror. Window overlooking front garden.
Lounge 5.38m x 3.81m + recess. Feature fireplace with Mahogany surround, cast iron inset and granite tiled hearth. Solid pine wooden floor. Feature French patio doors to rear garden. Coving. Dual aspect.
Kitchen / Dining 6.28m x 4.15m. Spacious kitchen and living area. High and low level fitted kitchen units. Canopy style hood over cooker. Electric oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Stainless sink unit. Part tiled walls. Telephone pt. TV pt. Recessed ceiling spot lighting. Rear aspect.
Rear Lobby Tiled floor. Utility room and bathroom off.
Utility Room 2.08m x 1.89m. Low level unit and worktop. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC rear exit door. Rear aspect.
Bathroom 3.53m x 2.37m White suite comprises bath, whb & wc. Maple wooden floor. Panel walls. Fan. Rear aspect. Shower Room adjacent with shower unit, thermostatic shower fitting, fan light, wooden ceiling and fully tiled.
Bedroom 1 3.79m x 2.99m + recess. Laminated wooden flooring. Front and side aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.29m x 2.83m Laminated wooden flooring. Side aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.47m x 2.84m Laminated wooden flooring. Side and rear aspect.
Garage 5.39m x 3.97m at widest. uPVC ceiling. Small gable window. Radiator. Up & over garage door.
Large gardens mainly laid to lawn bounded by mature hedging. Rear garden enclosed.
Stunning countryside views.
Solid oak internal doors and trim.
EPC RRN: 9716-0826-6000-6963-0992
Energy Efficiency Rating F30 Potential D60
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.