- Delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached house in an ever popular residential development.
- Located just off the Castlewellan Road within easy reach of the village centre and all local amenities.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Spacious brick set driveway providing ample off street parking.
- Good size gardens mainly laid to lawn.
- Splendid views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Would ideally suit first time buyers seeking a home which requires no further outlay.
Entrance Hall Hardwood font door with glazed panel. Tiled floor. Bespoke radiator cover. Tel.pt. Pine staircase. Closet / Toilet off - white low flush wc and whb. Tiled splash back. Tiled Floor.
Lounge 3.86m x 3.56m. Feature open fireplace with cream micro marble surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth. New laminated wooden flooring. Bespoke shelf. Recessed ceiling spot lighting. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette 5.64m x 3.42m at widest. High and low level fitted kitchen units with glass display. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and hob with canopy style hood extractor hood over, new fridge/freezer plus new dishwasher and washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. TV pt. Feature sliding patio doors to rear. Bespoke radiator cover.
Landing Attic access. Airing cupboard with shelving. New carpet.
Bathroom 2.53m x 2m. White bathroom suite comprises bath with chrome mixer taps and shower head, pedestal whb and low flush wc plus separate walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Fan. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.53m at widest. New laminated wooden floor and skirting. Superb view of Mourne Mountains. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.77m x 2.78m at widest. Laminated wooden floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 3 Built-in bed base. Laminated wooden floor. Front aspect.
Spacious gardens front and rear mainly laid to lawn
Concrete flagged pathways.
Outside water tap.
Carpets, curtains, blinds and light fittings included.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.