|Address||43 Kilmorey Street, Newry|
43 Kilmorey Street, Newry, BT34 2DF
We are in receipt of an offer of £73,000.00 (seventy-three thousand pounds) subject to contract, for the above property, anyone looking to make a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
- Spacious end terrace house located in Newry City Centre leading to the Warrenpoint Road.
- Located within easy reach of shops, offices and and local amenties.
- Investment opportunity with potential for commercial / office use subject to planning approval.
- Grade B2 Listing.
- Rear access onto River Street.
- Would suit a wide range of purchasers.
- Viewing recommended.
- EPC 23
- Accommodation details
- Entrance Porch Mahogany front door and solid wooden floor.
- Entrance Hall Solid wooden floor, telephone point and door to rear yard.
- Lounge 2.92m x 3.65m Solid wooden floor. Tiled fireplace and coving. Front aspect.
- Kitchen 2.92m x 3.07m Range of fitted high and low level units. Part tiled walls and sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Rear aspect.
- First Floor
- Landing Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 5m x 2.94m. Front aspect.
- Bathroom 2.16m x 2.97m. White bath, wc and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Rear aspect.
- Second Floor
- Landing Storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 2 3.22m x 2.99m Solid timber floor and 2 double glazed velux windows.
- Bedroom 3 5.10m x 2.89m Front aspect.
- Other details
- Architectural period features to front elevation.
- Small enclosed rear yard containing oil boiler and tank.
- Separate rear entrance.
- Sliding slash windows to front.
- These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.