|Address||39 Fountain Street, Bessbrook Newry|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
- Excellent 3 bedroom Mid-terrace House located in heart of picturesque village of Bessbrook
- Property has been extended and upgraded in recent years
- 2 and half storey dwelling with modern staircase and ground floor bath / shower room ideal for disabled persons
- Small yard to rear
- Rear access with parking area adjacent
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Would suit first time buyers, retired persons and investors alike
- Viewing recommended
Entrance Hall Mahogany front door. Laminated flooring. Modern staircase with handrails. Carpet laid to.
Lounge 4.29m x 3.16m Fireplace (open). Appliance inset. Front aspect.
Rear Lobby Storage cupboard off.
Bathroom / Shower Room 2.48m x 2.18m White suite. Wet room shower area with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Rear aspect.
Kitchen / Dinette 4.22m m x 2.39m Fitted high anfd low level kitchen units. SDSSS. White goods negotiable. Tiled splashback. Vinyl flooring. Rear exit door. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 3.91m x 2.38m Carpet. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 4.56m x 2.88m into recess. Hotpress. Carpet. Front aspect.
Bedroom 3 4.45m x 3.42m + recess. Vaulted ceiling. Velux window light. Eaves storage. Carpet. Front aspect.
Yard enclosed at rear with oil tank and oil boiler.
Gate to rear.