|Address||37 Brannock Meadows, Poyntzpass, Newry|
|Style||Semi-detached Chalet Bungalow|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
- Excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow in a modern private residential development.
- Located within the ever popular village of Poyntzpass, close to the village centre and all local amenities with Newry City just an 18 minute drive away via the A27.
- Bright, spacious and well presented living accommodation with 2 reception rooms.
- Choice corner site adjacent to a green area.
- South to west facing rear garden with large wooden decking area and timber sheds.
- Oil fired central heating plus solar photovoltaic panels.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Would ideally discerning buyers seeking a comfortable family home in an ever popular residential location.
- EPC C79
Entrance Hall Hardwood front door and side screen. Solid oak wooden floor. Timber staircase painted white with carpet laid to. Decorative radiator cover. Alarm key pad. Telephone point.
Lounge 5.02m x 3.38m Feature fireplace with maple surround, granite inset and hearth. TV pt. Solid oak wooden floor. Front aspect. TV pt.
Bedroom 1 3.13m x 2.74m Wood laminate flooring. Front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining 4.76m x 3.34m Modern stylish fitted kitchen with cashmere colour units. Integrated electric double oven, stainless steel gas hob with extractor fan hood over. Fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Sink unit. Glazed rear exit door. Heating control. Rear aspect.
Living Room 3.83m x 3.02m Open plan to kitchen/dining. Oak wooden floor. TV pt. Dimmer light switch. Rear aspect.
Bathroom 2.74m x 2.08m Modern white suite comprises walk-in quadrant shower unit with thermostatic power shower fitting, bath with mixer taps and shower head, whb with vanity unit and mirror over, and wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Fan. Side aspect.
1st Floor Landing Hotpress.
Bedroom 2 3.79m x 3.44m + robe. Built-in wardrobes. Carpet laid to floor. Tel. pt. Gable window. Attic access. Side aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.29m x 3.25m + bay & robe & WC. Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Feature dormer window. Dimmer light switch. Spot lighting. Toilet off WC & WHB with heated towel rail. Tiled effect flooring.
Energy efficient home with solar photovoltaic panels.
Security alarm system.
Timber sheds plumbed for washing machine and
house tumble dryer. One shed insulated.
Large wooden decking area to rear.
Enclosed rear garden, concrete area to side with
tarmac driveway at front.
Outside lighting and water tap.
Carpets, blinds and light fittings included.
Floor Area approx 112m2 as per EPC.
Viewing highly recommended.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.