|Address||35 Church Street, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £109,000|
- Modern 3 bedroom townhouse located within the ever popular Church Street area.
- Located within easy reach of the city centre, schools and all local amenities.
- Mid-terraced house within a block of 3 with rear access and parking area.
- Pleasant outward view of Church.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation.
- All new uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Rear garden /paved yard.
- Chain free.
- Would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Entrance Hall uPVC front door and side screen. Telephone pt. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Staircase with carpet laid to.
Lounge 4.16m x 3.29m Feature fireplace with mahogany style surround, marble and granite inset and hearth. Back boiler. TV pt. Wood effect vinyl flooring.
Kitchen/Dining 5.2m x 3.6m Modern high and low level fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Housing for cooker (piped for gas cooker or hob). Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled effect vinyl flooring. uPVC glazed rear exit door.
Landing Hotpress. New carpet laid to floor. Attic access.
Berdroom 1 2.41m x 3m at widest. L-shaped. Built-in wardrobe. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 2 4.91m x 2.71m. Carpet laid to floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.13m at widest. Carpet laid to floor. Rear aspect.
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.78m White suite with electric shower fitting over bath. Fully tiled walls. Tiled effect vinyl flooring. Rear aspect.
Measurements are approximate. We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, appliances, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.