|Address||27 Hill Street, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £150,000|
- Three storey Commercial Premises For Sale (27 & 27a Hill Street)
- Prime Retail Unit on ground floor plus first and second floor offices.
- First and second floor accommodation has own separate entrance.
- Located on Prime Hill Street in Newry City Centre which provides the main thoroughfare to Buttercrane and Quays Shopping Centres. A number of retail and office units including First Deriatives, Barclays Bank and First Trust Bank are situated closeby thus attracting high level traffic both vehicular and pedestrian. Ample car parking in close proximity including a multi-storey car park.
- This ground floor premises has been recently refurbished and ready for immediate occupation. It was in retail use as a butchers shop for many years but it would be suitable for various retail businesses.
- The shop front is secured by means of an electric roller shutter.
- The premises also has rear access to leading to Mill Street.
- Mains gas connection to premises.
- EPC C71 (No. 27 non-domestic) EPC G207 (No. 27A)
- All enquiries to letting agent
Approximate measurements and dimensions to ground floor unit:
Gross Frontage 18 ft (5.49m)
Build Depth 75 ft (22.86m)
Ground floor area c. 70 sq m
First floor Area c. 65 sq m Comprises front office, landing, office, store room, lobby and WC.
Second floor area c. 35 sq m Comprises, stairwell, office / salon, sub-divided.
NAV £9800.00 (LPS ref 79395)
Rates payable £5693.80 subject to verification
First and Second Floor - information not available
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT