|Address||27 Hill Street, Newry|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£9,000 / year|
- Prominent retail unit to let on prime Hill Street in Newry City Centre which provides the main thoroughfare to Buttercrane and Quays Shopping Centres.
- Dunnes Stores & Barclays Bank situated opposite thus attracting high level traffic both vehicular and pedestrian.
- Ample car parking in close proximity including a multi-storey car park.
- This ground floor premises has been recently refurbished and ready for immediate occupation. It was in retail use as a butchers shop for many years but it would be suitable for various retail businesses.
- The shop front is secured by means of an electric roller shutter.
- The premises also has rear access to leading to Mill Street.
- Lease terms flexible - initial one year lease with review thereafter considered.
- Mains gas connection to premises.
- EPC C71 (non-domestic)
- All enquiries to letting agent
Approximate measurements and dimensions to ground floor unit:
Gross Frontage 18 ft (5.49m)
Build Depth 75 ft (22.86m)
Ground floor area 69 sq m
NAV £9800.00 (LPS ref 79395)
Rates payable £5693.80 subject to verification
£9000 (reviewable after year one)
Negotiable terms on application
Minimum one year lease
Longer term lease available with three yearly rent reviews (upwards only)
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT