|Address||25 Milltown Street, Burren Warrenpoint Newry|
- Charming detached cottage style bungalow in own private grounds.
- Located within Burren Village and easy reach of Newry City and the seaside town of Warrenpoint.
- Highly sought after residential location.
- Bright, stylish and well presented living accommodation.
- Generous size site with enclosed gardens and yard area to rear with countryside views.
- Scope to extend the dwelling or add outbuidlings subject to planning approval.
- Single glazing.
- Oil central heating.
- Viewing essential to fully appreciate this desirable family home.
- EPC E47
Entrance Porch / Hall Hardwood front door.
Lounge 4.5m x 3.33m at widest. Feature fireplace with pine surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth. High ceiling. Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Bedrooms off.
Bedroom 1 3.14m x 2.73m Built in wardrobe. Carpet. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.16m x 2.73m Carpet. Side aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.18m x 2.72m. Carpet. Front aspect.
Bedroom 4 / Study 3.13. x 2.72m Carpet. Feature fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Area 6.3m x 5.13m at widest L-shaped open plan living space with modern oak fronted fitted kitchen. Electrical appliances include a stainless steel dual fuel range cooker with extractor hood over, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and condenser tumble dryer. Spot lighting. 11/3 bowl stainless steel sink. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Door to rear. Stove. Living area with TV / satellite pt.
Utility Area plumbed for washing machine, Airing cupboard opposite.
Bathroom 3.01m x 1.75m Modern stylish white suite with electric shower fitting over bath, shower screen, whb and wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Wall mirror cabinet. Wooden venetian window blinds.
Outside water tap
Large laid to lawn front garden
Garden wall and entrance gates
North side bounded by mature shrubs
Rear yard and garden cleared of old outbuildings
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.