|Address||23 Windsor Manor, Windsor Avenue, Newry|
- Delightful 4 bedroom terraced townhouse situated in a prime location just off the Belfast Road.
- Located within easy reach of the city centre, select schools, Newry’s main transport network and all local amenities.
- Bright, spacious and well presented living accommodation arranged over three floors.
- Enclosed rear garden with laid with brick paving ideal for family enjoyment.
- uPVC woodgrain style double glazing and uPVC fascia and soffit.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Tarmac driveway with two parking spaces.
- Would suit many discerning buyers looking for a modern spacious family home in a sought after location.
- EPC D66
Hardwood front door and side screen. Tiled floor. Telephone pt. Feature white painted staircase with carpet laid to. Cupboard under stairs. Toilet off.
White suite, whb & wc. Tiled floor. Tiled splash back. Fan. Radiator.
4.6m x 3.2m Feature open fireplace with painted timber surround, black granite inset and hearth. Laminated wooden flooring. TV pt. Feature bay window. Double french doors to kitchen / dining room. Front aspect.
5.3m x 3.1m Oak style high and low level fitted kitchen units. Integrated electrical appliances include electric oven and hob unit with canopy fan hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. TV pt. Glazed hardwood rear exit door. 2 no. light fittings. Rear aspect.
Landing with front window. Carpet laid to floor.
White suite comprises bath with thermostatic shower fitting over and screen. WC & whb. Vinyl flooring. Part tiled walls. Cupboard. Fan. Rear aspect.
4.4m x 3.3m Laminated wooden flooring. TV pt. Telephone pt. Rear aspect.
3.8m x 3.5m Laminated wooden flooring. Front aspect.
White suite comprises stylish walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting, wc with dual flush and whb. Tiled splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled effect vinyl flooring. Part tiled walls. Keylite window. Fan. Rear aspect.
3.2m x 2.9m Laminated wooden flooring. Keylite window. Access to attic. Rear aspect.
4.3m x 3.5m at widest. Feature dormer window. Laminated wooden flooring. Eaves storage. Front aspect.
House constructed in 2006.
Living accommodation extends to c. 117 sq m.
Satellite and WiFi connectivity.
Good size enclosed rear patio area ideal for family enjoyment.
Carpets and fitted blinds included in sale.
Communal green areas, annual management fee applicable.
Annual rates approx. £999 pa (2018-19) based on a capital valuation of £125,000 as per LPS.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.