|Address||21 Ardaveen Drive, Dublin Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £169,000|
- Superb detached chalet bungalow in ever popular residential location just off the Dublin Road.
- Located within easy reach of city centre, Cloughoge Primary School and Newry’s main transport network.
- Choice elevated site offering panoramic views.
- Spacious, bright and well appointed living accommodation.
- Large enclosed south facing rear garden and feature patio area and lawn ideal for family enjoyment.
- Oak woodgrain uPVC double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Excellent parking with large tarmac driveway to front with a generous gravel area to side and rear.
- Would suit many discerning buyers looking for a select family home in a desirable location.
uPVC front door and side screen. Laminate oak wooden floor. Telephone pt. Feature oak staircase to first floor.
4.95m x 3.99m. Feature fireplace with mahogany style surround, tiled inset and hearth. Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Glazed door. Coving. Front aspect.
4.34m x 3.25m. Option to use a bedroom. Laminated oak wooden floor. TV pt. Glazed door. Front aspect.
6.24m x 4.11m. Range of high and low level solid oak fronted kitchen units. Integrated electric oven and hob unit with canopy extractor hood over. Fully integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit. Housing for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Laminated oak flooring. Spot light fittings. Feature sliding patio doors. Glazed oak doors. TV pt. Rear view aspect.
2.77m x 2.46m Fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. uPVC glazed side exit door. Rear aspect.
White whb and wc. Tiled floor. Rear aspect.
Landing with hotpress and cloaks. Door to attic room. Carpet.
2.82m x 2.54m White suite comprises bath, whb, wc plus separate walk-in shower unit with thermostatic shower fitting. Laminated floor. Part tiled walls. Fan. Velux window. Side aspect.
3.51m x 2.72m Laminate wooden flooring. TV pt. Rear aspect.
4.01m x 3.86m Fitted wardrobes. Laminate wooden flooring. TV pt. Vaulted ceiling. Rear aspect.
5.26m x 4.34m into recess. Fitted wardrobes. Carpet laid to floor. Vaulted ceiling. Front view aspect.
Attic Room / Study
Vaulted ceiling. 2 no. velux window lights. TV pt. Telephone pt. Carpet laid to floor. Eaves storage space. Side view aspect. Potential use as 4th or 5th bedroom.
Accommodation extends to c.1600 sq ft (148.64 m2).
House built 1994.
Solid oak internal doors and trim to ground floor.
Excellent scope to add a sun lounge to rear subject to regulatory approval.
Professionally landscaped gardens front and rear well stocked with a
variety of trees and shrubs.
Outside water tap, garden lighting and power point.
Large timber garden shed / summer house with oil boiler contained.
Carpets and blinds included in sale.
Long Leasehold Tenure assumed.
LPS capital valuation £145,000
Annual rates payable approx £1100pa (2017-18)
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.