|Address||2 Glenvale Villas, Newry|
|Price||Offers over £100,000|
- Delightful semi-detached bungalow in a popular semi-rural location just off the Rathfriland Road and within 3 miles of Newry City.
- Location provides easy access to the A1 road network and nearby amenities including the Orchard Bar and convenience shop, and Saval Club.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation which includes a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Choice site with beautiful countryside views and scope to extend dwelling subject to regulatory approval.
- Large gardens mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and plants.
- Double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Spacious brick paved driveway.
- Would ideally suit first time buyers or investors.
- EPC D66
uPVC front door leading to porch entrance hall. Tiled floor. Glazed French door to hall. Carpet laid to floor. Telephone pt. Alarm key pad. Heating thermostat.
3.98m x 3.13m Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Laminate wooden flooring. TV pt. Dimmer light switch. Light fitting. Front aspect.
3.98m x 3.13m. Stylish modern fitted kitchen units. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan under canopy, plus fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Window pelmet with spot lighting. Chrome light fitting with spot lights. Rear lobby off. Rear aspect.
Rear Lobby / Utility Area
uPVC glazed rear exit door. Storage cupboard off with space for freezer and tumble dryer. Heating control panel.
2 no. storage cupboards / cloaks. Carpet laid to floor.
2.7m x 1.85m at widest. Stylish modern white suite comprises Villeroy & Boch WC with dual flush and soft close, whb / vanity unit / mirror cabinet with touch sensor lighting. Walk-in level access
shower unit with an electric shower fitting, shower rail and curtain. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Fitted wall mirror. Chrome heated towel rail. Fan. Hotpress. Rear aspect.
3.8m x 2.73m Master bedroom. Vinyl flooring. TV & telephone pts. Rear aspect.
2.6m x 2.11m + recess. Single bedroom. Vinyl flooring. TV pt. Front aspect.
2.7m x 2.1m Single bedroom. Vinyl flooring. Front aspect.
Living accommodation extends to c. 72 sq m.
Internal refurbishment in recent years.
Satellite & broadband connectivity available.
Large enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
Oil fired condensing boiler fitted 2014.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Carpets, light fittings, blinds and curtains included in sale.
Assumed freehold tenure.
We have not checked that the fixtures and fittings, integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order. Measurements are approximate and floor plans for illustration purposes only.