|Address||17 Spring Hill Court, Belfast Road, Newry|
|Style||Ground Floor Apartment|
|Price||Offers over £99,950|
- Spring Hill Court is a well established apartment development situated on the Belfast Road, Newry within easy reach of the city centre, local schools and amenities and Tesco Supermarket. It also offers easy access to the Newry A1 by-pass and train station ideal for commuters travelling to Belfast or Dublin.
- No.17 is a well presented ground?floor self-contained apartment with spacious open plan living/ kitchen/ dining area, which looks onto the Belfast Road.
- Gas central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Convenient parking area adjacent.
- Will suit first time buyers and investors alike - viewing highly recommended.
- EPC D60
Hardwood front door with multi-point lock. Side screen. Canopy above front door with lighting. Entrance hall with oak wooden flooring. Alarm key pad. Electric consumer unit.
Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Area
6.02m x 5.96m at widest. Spacious open plan design. TV / satellite pt. Living area and dining areas with oak wooden flooring. Feature double French doors. Front aspect. Kitchen area comprises a Maple fronted fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and glass display. Integrated electric oven and
hob with extractor fan hood over. Fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer included. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pelmet with spot lighting.
Storage / Cloaks with gas boiler contained. Wooden flooring.
3.06m x 2.71m Oak wooden flooring. Feature double French doors window. Front aspect.
3.88m x 2.87m Oak wooden flooring. Front aspect.
2.73m x 1.94m White bathroom suite comprises bath, wc and whb plus walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting. Mirror cabinet over whb. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Fan.
Self-contained - own private entrance door.
Security alarm system.
White goods negotiable.
Brick paved pathways and communal green space.
Annual maintenance fee applicable.
LPS Capital Valuation £95,000 for rating purposes.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.