|Address||17 Patrick Street, Newry|
- Spacious 4 bedroom end-terraced house with private off-street parking to rear.
- Popular city centre location with all local amenities including Buttecrane Shopping Centre, Newry Regional College and Sports Centre in close proximity.
- Potential for commercial enterprise subject to regulatory approval.
- Bright and well presented living accommodation arranged over three floors.
- Two storey extension to rear.
- Double glazed windows, hardwood to front, uPVC to rear.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Entrance Hall Hardwood front door. Tiled entrance porch and hallway. Glazed
hardwood internal door. Coving. Telephone point. Electric consumer unit.
Living Room / Dining 3.55m x 3.08m. Feature fireplace. Laminate wooden floor. Glazed
door to kitchen. Heating control time clock. TV pt. Glazed double doors to lounge. Coving and ceiling rose. uPVC window. Rear aspect.
Lounge 3.6m x 3.4m. Feature fireplace (open). Walnut laminate wooden
floor. Coving. TV pt. Front aspect.
Kitchen 3.m x 2.55m High and low level fitted kitchen units. Housing for
fridge/freezer. Stainless sink unit. Recessed ceiling spot lights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Exit door. uPVC double glazed rear windows. Rear aspect.
Landing Hotpress. Carpet laid to floor.
Bathroom 2.6m x 2.05m White suite comprises bath with shower fitting and
screen, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Rear
Bedroom 1 3.46m x 3.2m. Walnut laminate wooden floor. uPVC window. Rear
Bedroom 2 4.56m x 3.23m Walnut laminate wooden floor. Feature
fireplace. Front aspect.
Stairwell Velux window sky light.
Bedroom 3 3.4m x 3.22m Velux window. Laminate wooden floor. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 4.55m x 3.4m uPVC dormer window. Laminate wooden floor. Front
* Building upgraded since current EPC was issued.
Potential for commercial use (office / retail)
subject to regulatory approval.
Enclosed rear yard with boiler and oil tank,
outside sensor light and water tap.
Side access gate and rear parking area.
Viewing highly recommended.
LPS Capital Valuation £70,000, annual rates payable approx £525pa (subject to verification).
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.